Thread: hello from WYO

Default hello from WYO

hey everyone, wanted to take a second and introduce my self and thank you for accepting me into the group! i live in Wyoming, grew up most of my life here in the incredible state. i am a journeyman heavy diesel mechanic by trade. avid outdoors man. i strive to become a better prepared and educated contributor to the cause everyday! i have far to many hobbies for the time and money i have haha, but try my best to stay rounded. anyways thanks again and i look forward to gettin to know some you, have a great rest of your weekend

Welcome. Dirty hands of a working man is good.

Hello and welcome
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    Welcome. Dirty hands of a working man is good.
    thats the truth! thanks guys

Hello and welcome.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome home.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Wilderness Forum and can I ask what have you learned about Survival today? Have you taken Sergeant Safari, Survival Wilderness Survival Quiz as yet? a good idea to take it as a new member and then say six months to a year test your skill levels. You can find a link on the bottom of the main forum page. Good Luck.