Thread: New Grey Man Pack

Default New Grey Man Pack

The last 10-15 yrs my packs have been "tactical". But I spend less time in the woods now and wanted an "Urban" backpack that won't let me down in the woods. I went for a Mystery Ranch 21 L Urban assault pack. 21 L is more than enough room for enough to get me to my truck, cabin, or home. I've worn it for a week on Max's and my daily walks in the woods. Rain, heat, and FL humidity. Hit 100% a few times in the last week. It carried well and kept everything dry in a rain.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Then, of course, I had to have a new "Urban" knife. I chose the CRKT CEO. It's not a bush knife, self defense, or carver. It's a really sharp letter open you can fold up and carry in a shirt pocket. The handle has squared off edges that would not be comfortable for any amount of time. They are real proud of the recessed thumb stud unfortunately it is hard to open one handed without cutting your thumb.

So the pack gets a thumbs up and the knife a meh.

looks good.

I have an urban pack that I use for work related stuff. Mine is grey and black. I keep some essentials with me.