Thread: Idiot in Springfield, Mo.

Tool & Die Maker

Default Idiot in Springfield, Mo.

The idiot at the Walmart in Springfield Mo. did nothing illegal. Missouri allows conceal and open carry of all firearms (handguns, rifles, shotguns) according to the article I read. That idiot will likely get off lightly for his poor timing and judgement. In addition I should point out Missouri has not had a mass shooting to date.

I can't stop laughing. I'm moving to Missouri!!!!

With discretion being the greater part of valor, I think it's safe to say, at least, that young Mr. Andreychenko has NO valor.

He made statements to the effect that he was testing whether his right to keep and bear arms would be respected in a Walmart within a week of two shootings in Walmarts. He is a bona fide idiot. To get all gussied up in his tactical gear and carry a long gun around right now ha got to be the height of dumbassedry. He's extremely lucky that somebody actually carrying for self defense didn't shoot him on sight in light of the recent developments.

At a time when responsible gun ownership needs to be in the forefront of every responsible gun owner, we have this moron going for a photo op.

Alan

Lucky he didn't get shot indeed.

He has done nothing but give those that wish to ban guns ammunition for their cause.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Several hundreds of thousands of responsible gun owners just got labeled because one person did something truly dumb. All he did was give gun banners a reason to point and say, "See! We don't need them carrying guns like that! See how dumb they are! What if he had shot someone!?" Thank you, Mr. Andreychenko. We don't need your help.

he can say whatever but as far as I'm concerned it was a publicity stunt to further hamper gun rights.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

You can look it up. He is being brought up on charges. Open carry is not a reason to be a dumb ARS>>>

You can walk down the street today and be brought up on charges if they reeeeeealllly want to. I'm sure they will find something to charge him with. The thing is, if they find a state felony in the charges his right to carry will be gone.

Convicted felons are caught with firearms. It must be a need-risk thing for their lifestyle.

We've got a guy here in Central Florida that organizes a "fishing" trip that walks from his shop to a lake. It really galvanizes the anti-gun snowflakes. We can open carry if camping, hunting, or fishing. These pot stirrers defiantly carry AR's, AK's, and anything that looks big and scary to prove they can. I think their time and efforts would be better put to use with some less confrontational actions.

Our carry permit is just that. It does not specify open or concealed. I never carry open unless I'm in the woods. Then I do carry open. The nice thing, however, is we don't have to worry about imprinting or showing if we reach for something in a store. That little slip can get you in trouble in other states.

Rural FL is another country than city FL. I guess that's pretty much everywhere. Out in the forest nobody blinks at long guns on a rack in the truck or if you accidently "peek" your firearm out from under your shirt reaching or squatting (And there is a little thing in our law about brandishing a firearm in a threatening manner, not just an accident.). In the cities you REALLY don't want anybody to even think you have a firearm.

If you see someone brandishing a firearm here they are either just waving or swatting mosquitos.

Alan