Thread: Sig Saur P365

Default Sig Saur P365

I don't know if any of you have seen or purchased the new P365 but it has received a lot of praise since Sig came out with it earlier this year. Here's some info from a recent article I read.

"...slimmer than the Glock 43, lighter than the Shield. It has a phenomenal trigger not just for guns in this class but even for any modern defensive pistol. And then there’s the fact that it just happens to hold 10+1 rounds in its standard configuration. That’s four more rounds than the G43, and three more than the M&P Shield. Readily available 12-round magazines boost that to nearly double the capacity of the Glock." (https://www.concealedcarry.com/gear/sig-p365-review/)

I was looking for a new CCW so I decided to go with the SIG. I purchased it from Sportsman Outdoor Superstore and they added a 12 round magazine as part of the package so I will move from a 7+1 in my current .9mm CCW to a 12+1. That's nearly double my ammo load and if that doesn't hold off the bad guys, I have more problems that a CCW will probably handle.

My current weapon is a Kel-Tec PF9. I like it but is has an awful trigger. The older I get the worse I hate that trigger. So, it was time to upgrade.

The P365 should be in later this week so a range review will be forth coming.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

The only pistol I own that hurts me every time I pull the trigger is my Pf9. Recoil is brutal in that thing, and the trigger is bad as you point out.

I hope you enjoy your Sig.

All of the semi-pistol that I own that are pleasant to shoot are too big to carry concealed, for me at least. That is one reason I have gone to revolvers. I can get a better trigger on a small frame revolver than any automatic I can afford to buy.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I normally carry a full sized semi auto in a fanny pack. I've been told that old guys wearing a fanny pack SCREAM that they are carrying concealed.

Maybe that's why people leave me alone. Bonus!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Yeah, well, if I wore a fanny pack in the back I'd never reach it. In the front, I'd never find it.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.