Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers please

God Bless you and yours
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Prayers continue Don.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Am also praying.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Thanks everyone
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Most fervent prayers for the best outcome and for comfort and peace while you both are going through it.

Sorry to hear the happenings. I hope everything is going to be fine. Take care!
    Everybody has a different way to view the world...

Hey! El Amigo! Glad to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by el-amigo View Post
    Sorry to hear the happenings. I hope everything is going to be fine. Take care!
    Thanks Amigo. She still has her bad days, and better days. So far they've more or less figured out what's NOT wrong rather than what IS wrong! She had a follow up today and they know it's NOT dementia. Which really wasn't a possibility on our radar. She has like 6 more appointments over the next month with different Drs and tests. Next Saturday is another MRI type test and a adrenial (sp?) gland test. A couple days after is a Gall Bladder test. Hopefully............. Once we get her on the road to recovery then I get to have shoulder surgery to remove a Cyst. But it's just a minor in office thing. But with some good luck and the continued support and prayers of friends and family especially like we have here everything will turn out okay.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Hey! El Amigo! Glad to see you.
    Hey Rick! Thanks, I am glad to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier View Post
    Thanks Amigo. She still has her bad days, and better days. So far they've more or less figured out what's NOT wrong rather than what IS wrong! She had a follow up today and they know it's NOT dementia. Which really wasn't a possibility on our radar. She has like 6 more appointments over the next month with different Drs and tests. Next Saturday is another MRI type test and a adrenial (sp?) gland test. A couple days after is a Gall Bladder test. Hopefully............. Once we get her on the road to recovery then I get to have shoulder surgery to remove a Cyst. But it's just a minor in office thing. But with some good luck and the continued support and prayers of friends and family especially like we have here everything will turn out okay.
    Keep going, and never give up.

UPDATE!!! We think that the Doctor(s) have finally figured out at least part of her problems. They decided to do a Gall bladder test last week. Seems her's is producing zero. So they are going to remove it a week from Tuesday. Dr said that should help her feel a lot better! So keeping my fingers crossed!

Great news. Hope all goes well.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Hope everything goes well.

That is good news and they way they do that procedure today is a whole lot easier than it used to be. Prayers are still with her, Don.

I am SO happy things have taken a good turn and will continue to pray that they keep going that way. God bless!

How're things going? Do you have news?

Blog Entries

Our family's thoughts and prayers are on you and your wife during this most difficult time for her. We PRAY for healing, that will show the power of God's good works through her. That God will bring along the right Doctor to control what is happening inside her and repair her quickly while providing the strength of spirit to all her caregivers including returning the complete wife to "Oldsoldier". We all ask for Jesus' love we pray for her return to good Health beyond understanding, Amen.
    Last edited by DogMan635; 12-07-2019 at 12:27 PM.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

That's awesome news! 8 think that's a lap surgery isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    That's awesome news! 8 think that's a lap surgery isn't it?
    yes it was.

Quote Originally Posted by el-amigo View Post
    How're things going? Do you have news?
    Her gallbladder surgery went text book perfect. She was in prep longer than in surgery. Think it took like 45 minutes. She's doing better almost daily. Still has her bad days and gets tired easily sometimes. But not as much as a few weeks ago. We even went to my companies Christmas party last night and danced a little. We haven't done that in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by DogMan635 View Post
    Our family's thoughts and prayers are on you and your wife during this most difficult time for her. We PRAY for healing, that will show the power of God's good works through her. That God will bring along the right Doctor to control what is happening inside her and repair her quickly while providing the strength of spirit to all her caregivers including returning the complete wife to "Oldsoldier". We all ask for Jesus' love we pray for her return to good Health beyond understanding, Amen.
    Thank you Dogman your expression of caring blesses us beyond words. It touches us beyond words that we have such FAMILY as we have here. We pray for the richest blessings for everyone here. We are truly lucky and blessed to have you all.