Thread: Anyone seen this new gun sight?

Tool & Die Maker

Default Anyone seen this new gun sight?

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Has anyone used or seen one of these sights. They work like a red dot but without a battery. If these work as good as they say this could revolutionize gun sights. These work on rifles or pistols.

These are called "Seeall open sights" and cost $99. The tritium version for lighted sights are $199. I'm thinking these sights might work well for older shooters.

Opinions??

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

They have been around for five or ten years.

We have discussed them here I believe.

They have only recently added the Tritium option, and they have reduced the size considerably. A few more streamlining modifications and another price reduction and they will be a viable alternative.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Tool & Die Maker

I finally purchased and tested one of those Seeall open sights. They appear to be nicely made. I set it up on an old Marlin semi-auto .22 cal rifle. I had to buy an adaptor mounting to convert the 3/8 dovetail to a Picatinny rail. Got it sighted in and takes a little getting used to using. But after 10-15 rounds it seemed like I couldn't miss using this sight. It was all crystal clear through my old eyes. My long term plan is mounting the Seeall Sight on my Winchester X2 12 gage shotgun for shooting wild hogs with slugs.

My hunting lease was sold so I'll be hunting on public property and center fire rifles are prohibited on this particular public property so no
    AR-15 and no night time hunting and no bait. My success rate has been significantly reduced under these new rules. But, I don't give up easily so I'll try the public property. But I'll keep the cash investment to a minimum and use equipment I already have instead of buying more. There was a time I thought about a muzzle loader but the Winchest X2 is a semi-auto, my old duck gun. There is still a chance I'll find some private property to hunt on. If I was smart I would forget the hog hunting and go fishing.