Thread: Looked What Followed Me Home

Default Looked What Followed Me Home

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

It's an Inland M1 1945. Just picked it up today. Always wanted one so I finally pulled the trigger. I'm a happy camper at the moment.

Great platform. Have fun.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

NICE! I'm a bit jealous. That's one of the things on my wish list. Hope you have lots of fun with it.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Luckyyy!

very nice, now a ruger blackhawk in the same round and you're all set.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Years ago, my favorite truck gun was an M1 Carbine. It had belonged to my grandfather and he'd removed the front sight and bayonet lug and mounted an offset scope on it. It would solve most any problem that came up that a rifle could solve.

I never could come up with a reload that would function reliably, so any time it gets shot these days it's with factory ammo.

They are a fun gun to shoot and they are small and light enough to carry around all day and not be in the way.

Have fun, be safe!

Alan
    Last edited by Alan R McDaniel Jr; 05-22-2019 at 11:30 PM.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I had one back in the day too.

Had about the same issue with reloads and factory ammo was too expensive for my budget so it went in trade for a 30-30, which back then was about equal value.

Oddly enough, they still sell for about the same amount. Don't think so, check the prices on new Winchester 94 models and the price the CMP charges for a trashed out M1 Carbine!

I have always claimed that if the 1911 had been accepted in .38 Super the Thompson would have been done in .38 Super, and chances are the M1 Carbine would have been in .38 Super. That would have made an amazing combination!
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 05-16-2019 at 11:02 AM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?