Thread: My official introduction!

Woodsman

Default My official introduction!

Hi everyone I'm technically not a new member, and of course I unintentionally messed up tradition by not making my first post an introduction, (and if it was it probably wasn't good). I've been on this forum but got distracted by life. Anyway now 25 I spent most of my life in the mountains of Pennsylvania. No matter where I travel I find myself in the wilderness. Lol you can quote me on that. I practice all kinds off survival techniques although it's primarily primitive skills I lean towards bushcraft in the winter season. I hunt, trap and fish but never for sport or profit (at least intentionally) sometimes I barter or sell for what I need. I prefer primitive hunting, trapping, and fishing, but still have to follow state rules just like everyone else. I plan on making youtube videos to show how I manage away from civilization for days at a time with minimal equipment, share skills with anyone interested. I am by no means a know it all, but I want to be, witch is why I am willing to learn from anyone willing to teach. Tanks for taking valuable time to read my intro.

Which mountains of PA? Traveled to a few ranges there.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Woodsman

Ridge and Valley section, Northeast/central mountains, I practice my skills on buck mountain most of the time because even though it may be 30+ miles and take up to 3 days (from the farthest point) I can always walk home. I sometimes go farther and more remote but those trips are a lot of planing considering I would have to stay at least 2+ weeks just to make the trip worth it.

Welcome home.

Welcome again.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel