Thread: Pennsylvania Survival Thread!

Woodsman

Default Pennsylvania Survival Thread!

I'm wondering how many people are practicing survival skills in Pennsylvania, I've grown up most of my live in the woods of central/ northeast pa and am curious if anyone else roams the woods for several days with minimal equipment or none at all. Maybe we can organize a get together, or even just share knowledge and techniques, we use in the mountains and valleys.

It may be helpful to give a detailed intro. I know you posted in the intro section asking a question of a member that posted 11 years ago, but that doesn't really give others that may want to know more about you before planning a meet up much to go on. There is a Sticky in the intro section that might serve as a guide for you. Welcome to the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Woodsman

You mean nobody will want to go into the woods with a stranger lol. I started this thread to get to know people with similar interests that are from my neck of the woods, or experience in my neck of the woods, sorry I didn't give a wiki page about myself but that is the purpose of the thread, anyone that wants to know more can simply ask, get together is not expected to be in person, just figured there is no community locally or online for people in PA with these interest so figured I would try to start one. Yes I'm an idiot for not looking at a date before I post, but I make up my lack of tec skills with primitive skills lol. Also I will check out that guide. And thanks for the welcome
    Last edited by Chī; 03-05-2019 at 10:02 AM.