Thread: Survival Eqpt.

Default Survival Eqpt.

Most of you probably have a favorite place to get your survival gear, but here is one of mine if you want to check it out. Exploration Products.
    (www.epcamps.com) They carry the basics and everything that I've ordered from them has been top quality.

I dont exactly understand the relationship between the title of "survival Egypt" and when the post is just talking about some site to get survival gear.

E.P. is a company that I've come to trust for their quality and service and I thought I'd share it with those that might be interested. There are many other places that sell quality products, but there is a lot of junk out there too. I would hate to see ANYBODY in a life threatening situation relying on some of this stuff. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, Just thought I'd share it with my friends.
    Last edited by woodzman; 07-28-2007 at 09:02 AM.

It just dawned on me where the confusion came from. Survival Equiptment. (Eqpt.) I should have written it out, sorry about the confusion Aviator.

some interesting stuff on that site. ne1 ever use a gill net??

Well as long as we get to post our favorite place I have to say its gotta be
    http://www.brmsstore.com
    Cant help but say it since I do work at one of their stores, its so easy to walk out with gear when you spend all day either educating yourself about it or selling it, but I can definately say that everything we sell is really good quality and is very functional, great company to work for and great company to deal with as far as getting gear

San Francisco, CA (Or San Freak-Skid Row, if you prefer)

To be honest, most of my gear I get locally. I don't trust internet for things I am unfamiliar with.

Blog Entries

Cool Internet buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fog_Harbor View Post
    To be honest, most of my gear I get locally. I don't trust internet for things I am unfamiliar with.
    Try finding a RTAK-II or a RAT-7 at your local Wal-mart; it just ain't happenin'!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin