Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Cold real time help needed.

I've only gotten locked out of where i live 2 or 3 time when I was a teen.but that's because someone else locked up the house and i didn't have a house key.locked myself out vehicles. but got um unlocked by learning and by being creative .
    Preparation through education is less costly than learning through tragedy.

I once broke into my own house by using a fishing pole to snag my keys off the coffee table through the 4 in. space at the bottom of the den window. Took about 8 cast.
    A man full of grits is a man full of peace.

There has got to be a joke in there someplace.

"Life is Tough, It's Really Tough if You're Stupid" a quote credited to John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    There has got to be a joke in there someplace.
    No joke Rick. I suggest using spinning gear with a three quarter ounce single hook jig with the barb bent in, saves wear and tear on the couch armrest.

Blog Entries

While maybe not intended, that right there is funny...........I don't care who you are.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I once used a fishing pole to catch a set of keys inside the trunk of a 1973 Ford LTD. Had to go through the taillight. No, it wasn't me that locked them in there but I still loved her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I once used a fishing pole to catch a set of keys inside the trunk of a 1973 Ford LTD. Had to go through the taillight. No, it wasn't me that locked them in there but I still loved her.
    Hey, great minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by jimLE View Post
    I've only gotten locked out of where i live 2 or 3 time when I was a teen.but that's because someone else locked up the house and i didn't have a house key.locked myself out vehicles. but got um unlocked by learning and by being creative .
    He had several posts about 6 months ago involving hugging the bears in Canada.

Same thought process.

So he has been around long enough to know that in Canada one needs to have a cold weather emergency kit in their vehicle, but the synapses in the brain have not made the connection that brings one to the action of putting a cold weather kit in the car.

It is the perfect example of the Canadian motto, "if your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough".