Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wild Hog Hunting Report

The lady next door is a widow (78). I cut her grass and help her out inside on stuff that I can do. She has five little yapper type dogs that live inside with her. I'll swear I don't know how people live like that. The air inside the house is so stifling that IF you could breathe you would gag. Fortunately when I try to inhale my lungs shut down and won't let me breathe. One day she asked me if I would put a toilet seat on for her.... I told here I didn't have the right tools... I had to draw the line somewhere and I figured the toilet was as good as any a place to start.

Alan

Tool & Die Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Alan R McDaniel Jr View Post
    The lady next door is a widow (78). I cut her grass and help her out inside on stuff that I can do. She has five little yapper type dogs that live inside with her. I'll swear I don't know how people live like that. The air inside the house is so stifling that IF you could breathe you would gag. Fortunately when I try to inhale my lungs shut down and won't let me breathe. One day she asked me if I would put a toilet seat on for her.... I told here I didn't have the right tools... I had to draw the line somewhere and I figured the toilet was as good as any a place to start.
    Alan
    Oh ya, the Eagle Boy Scout thing only goes so far!!!! The Eagle hunkers down when situations start to smell bad.

I will help anyone with nearly anything legal, if I can. But, if someone won't even provide for themselves basic cleanliness, I don't know what I can do except clean their house for them. She's perfectly capable of cleaning the house, but she won't. And she won't keep the dang dogs quiet either, in fact she encourages them to yap.

Alan

I wonder if I stood out in the yard yapping if the neighbors would be as offended as I am when their dog does it? I wonder if I crapped in my neighbor's yard if they would be as offended as I am when their dog does it. I wonder if I walked barefoot over the top of my neighbor's car leaving footprints on top of it if my neighbors would be as offended as I am when their cat does it? I wonder if I pee'd on my neighbor's favorite azalea bush if my neighbor would be as offended as I am when their dog does it to my flowers. Does give one pause to wonder. I am an old man. I could probably get away with some of this stuff a few times anyway. Hmmmm. This could be fun. A little cold at the moment for peeing outdoors, however......Pardon me, I feel a yap coming on.

I absolutely Hate to hear dogs yapping. And it seems that those who own them, don't hear it? Go figure, don't know how they can miss it. My MIL used to have a bunch of little ankle biters and they yapped all the time, if someone came to the house, if someone left the house, you get the idea.
    My closest neighbor has had a bunch of big yappers, and we refer to them as "the dog people" as they too encourage the dogs to yap. I don't mind during the day, but when they used to leave for their annual vacation the dogs would yap for either one or two weeks, for however they were gone. They even have some in the house, that you can hear, so I don't know how they stand it inside either.
    I think Rick has the best idea, go over and do unto others as others have done unto us, except they usually keep them yappers in the yard, they are not here in body, but now voice, that is a different thing. I want to shoot the owners, not the dogs, the dogs have not been trained, it is the owners fault they are a nuisance to the area. imho