Thread: I'm learning self control

Default I'm learning self control

or maybe I'm slipping. Anyhoo went to a gunshow last weekend and didn't buy a gun. Came close on a remington lee in 30-40 krag, almost pulled the trigger on that one (pun intended lol). Then there was a H&R single shot in 10 gauge, came close on that one too. Maybe next time.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

I did something similar at the last show I attended. The voice in my head kept saying..........so many choices, so little money.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I stay away from gun shows due to my tendency to blurt out loud,

"YOU THINK IT'S WORTH WHAT?"

Then roll on the floor in hysterical laughter.

Where I dump the cash at shows is with the reloading vendors. Then I am like Crash, "so much powder, so little money!"
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

This is sort of off-topic, but what the hey.

I've only been to one gun show, and that was a few months ago. The thing that I found the most interesting, was that they used metal detectors on all of the people that attended. The interesting (and hilarious) part is that they were only used at the exit from the show, not the entrance.

Lefties would have no concept.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk

I have enough powder, I'll just leave it at that.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Tool & Die Maker

I love going to gun shows but most of the time stuff is over priced. Important to know your market. Gun show is a great place to see what's available and find specialty items. I always get a kick out of looking at the optics. Kane County gun show has a vendor with a bunch of German lugars that appear to be off the production line. One time I was looking at a $1200 German Lugar, I think it was a
    .30 cal or something odd. It had been reblued. My wife told me to buy it. I told her it was to much money for a gun you take out of the gun cabinet and just look at once month.