Thread: 22 lr fo .034 cents a round

Default 22 lr fo .034 cents a round

Just bought 5000 rounds of blazer 22 lr for a tad under 170 bucks, shipping included. Got it from palmetto state armory.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

That's pretty good. I've never shot Blazer 22lr ammo. But it'll likely go bang.

Alan

I believe blazer is made by CCI. I have shot a bunch of it and it was always my go to for cheap ammo.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Blazer is the only cheap .22 I will bother with buying. I find it as consistent as the higher priced CCI products.

Keep in mind that it is standard velocity and not all semi-autos will function flawlessly with it, but most will and any manually operated gun will use it fine.

As for the price being "pretty good", how soon we forget!

Not long ago there was none to be found at any price.

I remember people paying $75 a brick for the Federal milk carton junk.

That was when I stopped shooting .22 and went to down loading cast bullets in .223 and bought a .38/.357 barrel for the H&R.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

when I was a kid herters and blazer was all I shot. My granddad was a ffl dealer and sometimes when he placed a order I would have him get me a brick of blazer. I think it was around 5 to 7 dollars a brick. I shot it mostly in a remington 510 bolt action. Still have the rifle and every now and then a box of blazer will pop up from then, it still shoots good.