Thread: Can't stop laughing

Default Can't stop laughing

Well I finally stopped. Here's the deal, the wife got sprayed by a skunk. She is a real trooper.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

And you let her see you laugh? Enjoy your time while it lasts.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I'll bet he never thought he'd be on the business end of his own guns. Randy was a good guy. I know we'll all miss him. Now, Mrs. Randy, welcome to the forum.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Randy did all that laughing before he was informed that the entire incident was his fault.

If she has not decided that yet just give her some time.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

You'd better stop that. You know you can die laughing (with apologies to Price and Seaman - and, of course, Roger Rabbit). And, by the way, did yu interrogate the skunk. He might be a plant.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Have noticed that randyt hasn't responded since the post.

BTW, apologies are due Monty Python, also.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk

lol, it wasn't my fault. I caught a skunk in a box trap and called the wife to let her know, I had to go to work and was going to deal with it when I got back home. The wife asked if she should throw a dark blanket over the trap, I said sure. She was out there getting prepared to put the blanket over the trap, the guinea hen was chewing the skunk hiney. Just as the wife was getting ready to put the blanket over the trap harrison the pygmy goat showed up, just to be nosy. That distracted the wife and the skunk turned and sprayed. The pygmy goat and the guinea hen got all the blame LOL. She is a trooper
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Wait a minute...YOU caught the skunk and YOU said she could throw the blanket over the trap? You are bound to wake up with a black eye just as soon as she realizes the YOU in this equation.

she is still mad at the guinea hen and goat.

After she kills the Guinea and the Goat, she'll have the taste of blood. Don't go to sleep, ever.

Alan

Well...........when you sit down to supper and see that your plate has two different meats on it and you call out.....

Honey, what are we having tonigt?

Her reply.......revenge, wait till you see what's for dessert.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Oh, yeah, yeah. That's it. Spoken like a married man. You have two choices Randy. Apologize or start running and never stop.

And don't be laughing when you apologize, no matter how much you want to - troopers are killing machines. (Wait, is she a regular trooper or a Storm Trooper?)
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

worst part is women have a perfect memory. She will be able to retell the tale with perfect detail years into the future. The goat is lucky he is cute and the guinea hen is the chickens ugly step sister.

And they never embellish a story. Nah, never. Yeah, right.

Ya, you gotta make it interesting. Life is too boring otherwise. That's why parents collect embarrassing photographs about their children. It's not animosity...really.