Thread: A story from life

Default A story from life

Once again, hello everyone! I've been here quite recently, so I want to share my story a little from life. Well, let's go ...) I'll never forget it, a year ago during the hunt of a brown bear of Admiralty Island it was very cold and my arms hardly deal off. After that, my friend advised me a place where I can't only make a right choice but was I can have good recommendations for the purchasing hunting gloves. Future season I hope my hands would stay with me)))
    Last edited by Rick; 08-03-2018 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Removed link.

huh? What?

I believe he said he got cold in Alaska.

S.M.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790),U.S. statesman, scientist, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Well, I did too. Got it.

We seem to be getting more spam than real posts lately.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk

Nah. I removed the link. That looked pretty spammy to me. That site is out of Rumania sooooo. Sorry, Meniku, but five posts and your already posting links to Russian sites. I don't think so.

Just curious, do you live there or have relatives in Alaska? What month were you hunting for it to be that cold? Did you have a guide with you to advise you on clothing needs?