Thread: Pool Party

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Default Pool Party

I am sitting here on the back porch watching my neighbors try to fill up a blow up pool for their kids to play in.

They have the pool on an incline of about 25% and can not seem to figure out why the water is deeper on one side than the other!

However, the slip-n-slide is working great! Those munchkins are hitting about 90 MPH when they go off the end of that thing. They will be pooping grass for a week.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Hope there's no sticks in the grass... OOOOOWWWW!

That will give them a kiddee end and a diving end. That will work. A small diving end but hey, you gotta start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    I am sitting here on the back porch watching my neighbors try to fill up a blow up pool for their kids to play in.

They have the pool on an incline of about 25% and can not seem to figure out why the water is deeper on one side than the other!

However, the slip-n-slide is working great! Those munchkins are hitting about 90 MPH when they go off the end of that thing. They will be pooping grass for a week.
    Read the freakin' directions, man. If I recall, it isn't supposed to slope more than 1 inch across the whole diameter. I put up one, and I thought I had it level, but it was off by an inch or more over the 15 feet. It significantly distorts the pool, even with that little a slope.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk

It seems to me that the main thing was fun.