Thread: husqvarna 22 rifle

Default husqvarna 22 rifle

I thought I would show a few photos of my 22 rifle. It is a husqvarna single shot bolt action. I use this rifle for a walkabout.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

safety

here's side view, someone in the past had put on a scope and bent the bolt handle down and ground on it to clear the scope. Normally the bolt handle sticks out the side like a mosin nagant.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Nice lookin’ shooter.

That is nice. I had no idea they made rifles. Did someone else make them and put Husqvarna's name on it for them?

not as far as I know. If I understand correctly husqvarna means handmade in swedish. Husqvarna has made many things, dirt bikes, handguns, shotguns, rifles, I think I even heard they make chainsaws.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

LOVE LOVE LOVE it, reminds me of the rifles I used to shoot in highschool when I was doing musketry.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I had a Husky in 30-06 back in the early 1970s. One of the best rifles I ever owned.

I sold it to a friend who kept it until he died a few years back. He had passed it on to his grandson, who I also know and have hunted with.

Still a good rifle, still shooting the same reload recipe, still has the same weaver K4 on top and is still killing deer every year.

Good quality last forever.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by randyt View Post
    not as far as I know. If I understand correctly husqvarna means handmade in swedish. Husqvarna has made many things, dirt bikes, handguns, shotguns, rifles, I think I even heard they make chainsaws.
    Yes Randy, they make a top shelf chainsaw imo, at least the rancher 450 is. Back in my MX and Enduro days their bikes were top shelf too.

I was being silly about the chainsaws, I knew that and own a couple lol