Thread: got a blister reloading

Default got a blister reloading

The other day I started pulling the wood bullets from some 65 swede blanks and developed a blister. To pull the bullets, the bullet is pinched in a vise and then a little wiggle and pull.Dump the powder and onto the next. That wiggling turned up a blister on my palm lol, time for some leather gloves.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Randy set up the reloading press with no dies and just the shell holder in the ram.

Put the shell in the holder and run it up till the wooden bullet pokes out the top of the press.

Grab that sucker with a pair of side cutters and get a good hold and let the side cutters rest on the top of the reloading press die hole, then jerk the bullet out of the shell by pulling down on then ram handle.

I had a batch of 500 .308 cast bullet reloads that had been drowned given too me once and I pulled all of them that way. They had been under water for a week in a guy's basement but most of the powder was still dry and I suspect they would have fired.

That's a great idea, I'm going to give it a try.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?