Thread: Cross draw hunting holster

The Keweenaw Peninsula of upper Michigan, about the middle of the south shore of Lake Superior

Default Cross draw hunting holster

I just received a custom cross draw hunting holster for my Taurus 44 mag , which has a scope mounting rib the length of the barrel (6 inches) and has a red dot sight mounted on it. The leather smith is LOBO Gun Leather. This project was mostly me describing what the Taurus looked like and what the measurements were and how I wanted the holster set up, retaining strap and angle on the gun belt. The fit is absolutely perfect, the leather work so beautiful I almost reluctant to wear it into the woods and brush. I also had him make a second holster of the same design but to fit a Ruger single Seven in .327 Federal Mag. I can't try that gun in its holster as Mag-Na-Port I still working in it. I also had him make a good sheath for a Viking style SEAX knife with a 10 inch blade (a chopper/ bear stabber). I came out equally well.
    Their shop is currently located in northern Iowa but in mid May they are relocating to Ely, Minnesota. Very friendly and nice people to deal with. basicly a family business.
    Geezer Squad #2

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Come on OP, this is like waving raw meat in front of a starving dog.

We need pictures!

Yeah, I thought UNFAIR! If this was soccer there would have been a flag for sure.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Yep, just get over to Imgur and do the deed.

Its mostly just like photobucket used to be.

https://imgur.com/

The Keweenaw Peninsula of upper Michigan, about the middle of the south shore of Lake Superior

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SEND PICTURES! lOOK UP PICTURES ON THEIR WEB SITE: LOBO GUN LEATHER.
    Geezer Squad #2

Tool & Die Maker

I'm salivating for a picture.