Thread: I'm back ....From Tokwan

Default I'm back ....From Tokwan

Hi Folks,
    I'm back to this forum, been away recuperating for too long. Missed all of yous.
    I'm a Gramp who is not computer savvy, give me a slab and the rock ages tablet..I will do fine!

Welcome back! How are you? How was Tokwan?
    Everybody has a different way to view the world...

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Hey Tokwan it has been a year since you posted anything. You appeared to be recovering back then.

Did you have a relapse?

These recovery problems can be a shock. You think you are doing great and one day you wake up and have taken 5 steps backwards.

We hope you are here for good now.

We have missed you. Glad to see you back!!! This has been a very glad and a very sad week.

Welcome back

Welcome back.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

good to see you post again. and that your up and going.
    coyotes listen to them, like children of the night what music they make.

Thanks guys, I was really recuperating and the period was no joke. After my accident more than a year ago, I did come back to this forum. From the many follow ups, they suddenly realized I was stammering, and was kinda losing some feeling on certain parts of the neck and shoulders. The accident had some damages that weren't noticed and after some tests and 3 laser treatments which costs about US80k, here I am now. I was losing some memory due to the treatment on the back part of my head, but now am fully 100% recovered.
    I was about 220lbs before the accident, but now only 177 lbs. Luckily my BMI matched the present weight (BMI is now 24.5).
    I was really down when I started to lose memory, but once recovered was excited to come back.
    But the day I came back was a sad day , reading about Hunter...couldn't sleep enough last night, thinking of him..and from the posts here, is it true Sarge has also gone home?
    Can someone please update me what happened and who else has gone home? Please, I need an update...Really missed all them geezers...good people, who always brought a smile to me when reading their posts......
    I'm a Gramp who is not computer savvy, give me a slab and the rock ages tablet..I will do fine!

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Welcome back Tok. We missed you. Glad to hear recovery is still going on even with some setbacks.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

It's so good to see you back, Tokwan!
    Glad you've recovered, and hopefully, from this point on, you can get back to all the things you used to enjoy.

I'm glad to see you've made it back, Tokwan! I was a little worried. Yeah, very sad that we've lost a couple of good folks. I too have been pretty down about Hunter. We're members of a couple forums and got to chatting after we did the Xmas gift exchange. The gifts I got from him are sitting here by my computer chair, haven't had a chance to try them out. One of the items is a flint and steel kit, a technique I have never tried. We chatted about how to use it and I was looking forward to letting him know how they worked out for me.

Welcome back! It's good to see you've made a full recovery.

Glad you back.. yeah sad News about H63..
    also enjoy a lot of the other older guys posts on here( you can't buy experience , it's invaluable), I likely never be able to meet any one of you, unless I actually can afford to travel out side of Southern Africa, (that may or may not happen) but yeah made me feel like I lost some one close he was a top notch guy..
    And being on this forum now, I guess almost 2 years a lot of you guys been following what I am getting up to and I feel like I have made good friends with a lot of you fine folks.
    Last edited by Antonyraison; 04-03-2018 at 07:02 AM.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. Its great to be home.