Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter63

Thanks everyone....this group of people looks after their own for al long as I have been here...
    Many thanks to one and all, does make a big difference to have support for all over the world

This is the first time I have online since my ride in the Red and White bus.
    Word of advice ....Don't go to hospitals...they will kill ya.
    At home....now...... but I"M so weak I am having a major problem getting to my feet that I have visiting nurse coming tomorrow to discuss secret ninja ways of getting me up.

Maybe spend some time in (shudder) rehab/assisted living.....but not for anything fun.

Oddly enough I walked to the big red bus 12 day ago ...and was moving around fairly well ?????right up to this morning.

So that is where I stand(or sit)....won't really get into more details until I can find out what's going on.
    Lots of possible reasons but kept coming up with more and different stuff........Most all brought on medication from the day before???

THanks again to each and every one....most don't realise how much good the thoughts, prayers, and good wishes do....but they really do.

So time for a nap......
    BYW Had 489 emails to ditch....LOL
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

It's good to hear from you.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Hunter63 SO glad you are home! Just in time for our ice storm. Many prayers inbound your way. SG
    But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

Glad your home bro!

It's good to hear from you, Hunter63! We were worried but it's good to see you're back home. Better there than in the hospital, which as you say is no place for a sick person!

Glad to hear you are home. Getting back home is always the best remedy for after a stay at the hospital.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

When you're up to it, Hunter63, you should pop in over at BUSA and let 'em all know you're still kicking.

There's no place like home, Hunter, glad you made it back. NOW you can start getting better for real. The puppy and Mrs. H are gonna make sure. And on our end, we'll try to wrestle up some trolls and hold them around long enough for your entertainment.

Good to hear your "voice" again.

Hey. Take life easy for a bit. Time to supervise more and work less. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Good news hunter, praying for a speedy recovery.
    And maybe that nurse will be young and pretty...
    When all else fails, read the directions, and beware the Chihuahuacabra!

I'm glad to hear (see? read?) that you're back home. Hopefully, it won't take too long to recover from all the help you received. ;o)
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk

Yea!! Answered Prayers!! We will continue to pray for your complete restoration and recovery Hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Oh so good to hear from you Hunter. Speedy recovery my friend.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

glad your home, hope you are feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Thanks everyone....this group of people looks after their own for al long as I have been here...
    Many thanks to one and all, does make a big difference to have support for all over the world

This is the first time I have online since my ride in the Red and White bus.
    Word of advice ....Don't go to hospitals...they will kill ya.
    At home....now...... but I"M so weak I am having a major problem getting to my feet that I have visiting nurse coming tomorrow to discuss secret ninja ways of getting me up.

Maybe spend some time in (shudder) rehab/assisted living.....but not for anything fun.

Oddly enough I walked to the big red bus 12 day ago ...and was moving around fairly well ?????right up to this morning.

So that is where I stand(or sit)....won't really get into more details until I can find out what's going on.
    Lots of possible reasons but kept coming up with more and different stuff........Most all brought on medication from the day before???

THanks again to each and every one....most don't realise how much good the thoughts, prayers, and good wishes do....but they really do.

So time for a nap......
    BYW Had 489 emails to ditch....LOL
    Good to hear that you home Hunter63.
    I hope you recover well, take it easy and relax for now.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

glad you're back home man
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails.

- William Arthur Ward

All you had to do was start practicing some of your fire starting techniques and they would have let you out of the hospital earlier.

Alan

Wait a minute. He uses road flares. That would not have been pretty....just sayin'.....

Well time check in......lasted one day at home....just really weak...had a problem getting around ....little stuff like getting in an out of recliner, a bathroom.....
    Soooooooo after some close calls, decided to do the therapy in rehab......
    Not sure what is going on....but the weakneww seems to have come from overloading me with IV until couldn't lift my leg off a bed....?????

Soooooo...after a week I can now sit-up in bed....and go to the restroom by myself......
    Two rehabe ladies....with a goal and a mean streak working the the carp out of me....but is helping.

Been tough and interesting...they kinda force you into submission. them they set you straight.

Never ever though I would ever be this helpless....

Survival is more them what pack or knife to buy.....more about choosing what assisted living facility.....LOL.....

Seems like it will be a while yet..... .

Well add more later.....off to the breakfast.

Thanks again to one and all.......good to know you have friends...............
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Have they found out what's going on yet? From what you've been saying, this sounds exactly like what happened to me and nobody knows what my problem was. I'd really like to know.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.