Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Say What?

It's not about light waves it's about sound waves. Sheeesh. Some people.

Just saw this and really really happy for you Rick. Wow I am going to tell my MIL about this. But she has had so many surgeries (many on facial cancers and reconstruction from removal of those) that she may shy away from it.

How do you take a shower and not get it wet?
    But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

So, Rick, now you really do need to wear a tin-foil hat to keep people from putting stuff in your brain? Right?
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

The external processor comes off at night or when you want to shower or even when you just want some quiet time. There is an aqua kit that you can order, however, that allows you to wear it while you swim.

I was specifically warned against tin foil hats. It seems the signals from the processor bounce around like a reverberation chamber. Next thing you know. POOF your head explodes.

Rick I am so glad you are doing better,,, the implant can take up to a year to learn and don't rush it. I have one ooops. Get a smoke detector for the deaf for the bedroom. It has an incredible strobe, and you need it. Do not rely on others, as odd as it is people do not have a sense of smell or smoke when we are asleep.

Looking out for you!

Mark
    c51471f439c63ef3026063a42a4d5cc1--tin-foil-hat-the-lyric.jpg
    Last edited by Wise Old Owl; 02-18-2018 at 07:12 AM.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

I don't have anyone else to rely on. I have a bed shaker. Trust me...you will NOT sleep through that when it goes off.

Hey, I've been on one of those - Magic Fingers, right?
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Chortle. Yeah, that's the ticket. I'll bet there are a whole slew of folks that have no idea what that is. Got any quarters I can borrow? Pleeease? You know you are a road warrior if you've been in a hotel with a pink bathroom.

That was always a treat as a kid when we traveled.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I was specifically warned against tin foil hats. It seems the signals from the processor bounce around like a reverberation chamber. Next thing you know. POOF your head explodes.
    OK....Now that could be a useful safety tip. Hahaha.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"