Thread: Holiday Cupons and Sales on guns.

Default Holiday Cupons and Sales on guns.

FYI now that all the "fear mongered" buying off of guns is over. Hmm I post things and some may not know. Feel free to do your own research. The previous President's policies and due to mass shootings moved the American public to purchase more guns than anything since WW2.... Millions of guns. When people are told they can't have something - even old fashioned light bulbs, hording occurs....

Anyway - Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah​. Manufactures want to retain employees and are now offering steep discounts for this season. So if you held off due to price... here is your chance. I always recommend a saftey course and get the proper licenses.

​Just a few discounts here ... there are many more.

Here is Smith and Wesson.​

Here is Cabelas Offering up to $300 on different rifles and other guns.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

They are everywhere this year!

Almost anything one could want, rifle pistol or shotgun, is available at a deep discount and often with rebates available.

Do not pay full retail for anything, anywhere, until you check the manufacturer website for special discounts.

I have been to several LGS lately that did not realize there were factory rebates available on guns they had on the shelf.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I'm watching Kel-Tec site for anything I can get off a gun I'm jonesin' for. No luck so far.

found a good sale at PSA. $300 for a AR build kit and $50 will buy you a stripped lower anywhere you go.

$350 and an hour of snapping parts together and you have an AR.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-1...516447301.html

Which piece of Kel-Tec hardware are you suffering over Max?

Kel Tec Sub 2000 in a Glock 17 config. Hard to find much less a deal.

Those are back ordered out the wazoo Max!

You can get one to use the Beretta or S&W magazines or in .40 caliber but the 9mm Glock configuration is scarce and there is not going to be any such thing as a "deal" on one, since they sell before they hit the shelves.

I would suggest you get with one of the big wholesalers, like Buds, and go ahead and order one. I know that at Buds they will put you on the list and when one comes in they notify you when it arrives and the price, then pull the money from your account. In many cases when you order it locks in the current price.

The big outfits get first serve with the manufacturers when the small LGS has to go through two or three layers of wholesalers and may not ever be awarded a scarce item for their inventory. I have never seen a KT-2000 of any description in my LGS.

When I bought my 7.62x39 Ruger they were not even placed on the on line catalog yet but Budds had them in the warehouse and pulled one for me. I have been shooting that thing for a couple of months and the LGS still claims they can not get one.