Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short changed 3 times in a week

.....Then get out the little change purse.....I only use that when the line behind me is getting unruly and in a rush....

Lets see that .36 cents?
    So that's...
    3 dimes and a nickel and a penny...."
    Or
    A quarter and a dime and a penny?
    Or
    5 nickles and a dime and a penny..
    Or
    7 nickels and a penny.....
    Or
    OK.... lets just use 2 quarters and you give me change......
    Hey where are you going?....and why are you running and pulling your hair?... and screaming.....?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

So your THAT guy!

I was in Kroger and entered the pin to my card wrong three times running. I don't know. Bad day. Loose synapse. Who knows. Anyway, a guy two people back handed the girl his credit card and said, it's on me. P.O.'d me something fierce. I told him there were 8 other check lanes and he could pick one if he was in a hurry. I might have trouble with my pin several more times now.

Well....you can always check the date on each coin ....then "find" one and say real loud......"Wait, that gonna be worth money someday"

Tool & Die Maker

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Part of the change problem is the functional intelligence of the clerks. We have advanced to the point that not only can they not make change without the computer, they also can not pull the proper bills to total what the computer says.

They may do fine if the register says $80 and they have 4 twenties, but Lord help you if they have to scramble up two $20s, a $10 and six $5 dollar bills!
    Bought gas again with a $100 bill last night. Bought $20 worth of gas so four $20's is change. Can't make it more easy than that. Got the correct change to. I'll make it easy like that in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jim Glass View Post
    Bought gas again with a $100 bill last night. Bought $20 worth of gas so four $20's is change. Can't make it more easy than that. Got the correct change to. I'll make it easy like that in the future.
    That's probably best......
    Thanks for bringing this up.
    Just discussing this is a good reminder to pay attention to everything........