Thread: average Filipino kitchen

Default average Filipino kitchen

Figured I would post this here in general homesteading. My brother sent me a picture of what he calls the average Filipino kitchen. He also can't understand why the cook with charcoal inside when it is so hot outside. anyhoo here it is

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

This is me thanking God for where I live and what life I have.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    I second-the-motion on that!!

S.M.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790),U.S. statesman, scientist, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

When my brother came back here years ago with his then newly married filipino wife. It took about a year before she would sit in a chair and she cooked on a fire in the yard for awhile. Not to get political but she was afraid of the muslims in the forest.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    Every day I give thank......Still bytch and complain a lot...but beats most any other options
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Yeah, I knew they had it bad but that is a bit beyond what I was thinking. I was in Costa Rica two years ago. Garbage dump of the world I kid you not. No one will ever invade that county and if they do they will turn around and go home. Every dirty baby diaper in the world ends up in Costa Rica. Every single one. They are on the side of the road, in the ditches, on hill sides, in streams, everywhere. I have never seen so many used baby diapers.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

That revelation about Costa Rica is startling due to their presentation of themselves to the world as a leader in the green movement and all forms of activity that appeal to the American political left.

They are the only country that I know of where hunting is totally banned.

So I suppose the facade is only for them that stay in the tourist areas and take the guided zip line tour for PBS. Anywhere else the diapers are tossed over the shoulder and forgotten.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I've got stories of C.R. Starting with a taxi ride out of the airport. We named it Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. My buddy never drinks. When the driver pulled into a parking lot and said, "Want some beer?" he said YES!

I think the answer is to find the kid that is pooping that much and figure out what is wrong with him. He needs some solid food or something.