Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shed cleaning time

every once in a while I'll rummage around my sheds, never know what I'll find in there. Just the other day I came across a old wooden tobacco sorting tray along with a tobacco planter. I have four sheds, five barns, a garage and a basement. In addition to that my ancestors never threw nothing out. Just the other day I scrounged up my .308 chamber reamer, it still had the invoice in the box. It cost 11 bucks
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

I've got a better fix. Put a door on the down hill side. When you put stuff away put it in on the up hill side. When you need something just open the door on the down hill side and it will come out by itself. No muss, no fuss. Sort of a Kentucky vending shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I've got a better fix. Put a door on the down hill side. When you put stuff away put it in on the up hill side. When you need something just open the door on the down hill side and it will come out by itself. No muss, no fuss. Sort of a Kentucky vending shed.
    Or a "Fibber McGee shed".
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk

Think bottle jack and cinder blocks.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Did the DD garage with 2 X 12 bolted thru the wall....and 2 high lift jacks....slow and easy with blocking.
    Had to bring up west wall and front corner....about 12"
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I found the solar panels!

They were buried under the second layer.

Have not seen them for a couple of years. I need to get them hooked up to the deep cycle battery to power the lights if I lose current this winter.

The change over to LED bulbs means that I can light the entire house off a 1k inverter with power to spare.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?