Thread: B.C.D. If true

Default B.C.D. If true

The Bad Conduct Discharge or also know as the Big Chicken Dinner if this is true. Consequence of action or inaction.
    http://halturnerradioshow.com/index....unism-will-win

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Lots of bits I question in the article.

First, Obama does not appoint cadets to west point, that is done by the U.S Congressional Representatives.

Second, this young man is 25 years old. That is old for a normally graduating cadet, or he may have already been on active duty for 2-3 years?

Third, how did anyone stupid enough to make these selfies and promote this agenda actually get past the screening board, not get hazed out of the corp, or graduate up to the West Point discipline and performance standards?

Sounds to me like we have a Max Klinger here. Someone looking for a quick and painless discharge now that the tax payers have footed the bill for a top grade education.

He had to lie on several applications and follow up forms to get as far as he did. At least he would have back in the day. They asked you directly if you were a member, had been a member of the Communist party or any affiliate, and if you had ever advocated the overthrow of the U.S. Government.

This is not just a discharge offense, it is time in Leavenworth.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

It's all over the internet. If true, I hope he receives the full force of the UCMJ.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    It's all over the internet. If true, I hope he receives the full force of the UCMJ.
    Yea. I don't know what the charges would be. Way back, if you got the bcd it was essentially the kiss of death.