Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .22 squirrel issues, practical tactical licenced shooting "pest Control" discussion

I stayed at a Holiday Inn once in Wyoming....
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Now that's funny.

rattraps work pretty well. Peanut butter mixed with oatmeal is a great bait.

Quote Originally Posted by tigrate View Post
    rattraps work pretty well. Peanut butter mixed with oatmeal is a great bait.
    I have never heard of this one. Probably I will give it a try, cause I am so desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigint View Post
    I have never heard of this one. Probably I will give it a try, cause I am so desperate.
    This should be interesting.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Well, guys, I see you have typed a long time ago here but I hope you might give me some recommendations. It sounds funny but I have become a squirrel hunter since they appeared in my yard. After moving to the country house, which is housed next to the forest, squirrels drop by and caused considerable damage, they damage my gardening, chewing wood and wires. That is why I would like to order some SPAM, however, I have no idea what might be the best choice to get rid of my squirrels. What is more, my kids have become so disappointed with our new «neighbours» because squirrels even take away food while kids are having meals. Guys, please. Pull me out of this trouble.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 08-20-2021 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Idiot Spammer

Help is on the way.

Alan

If you are worried about the kids not having enough to eat, eat the spam rather than use it to trap squirrels.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

This may be off topic cause its not spam, but raisins are one of the best baits i ever used for a mouse trap. I just take one and mash it around the trigger so they can't steal it and they can't resist the sweet.
    A man full of grits is a man full of peace.