Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World Ends Setember 23rd

Default World Ends Setember 23rd

I have no idea what you guys have been doing but I have to keep track of everything! I have to keep track of when the world ends. I had to get the popcorn, the coffee, the beer, the bacon. Hokey smokes. Wait a minute. Where the heck did I put the bacon?

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/nat...ologists-claim

Lol. It's good to be ready. Let the fat lady sing.

Are you sure?.....12-21-2012....was a bust....
    Bought the beer, wake up LeRoy,.got in my recliner....and Yup..at 11:45 the satellite dish went dark....
    OMG...HERE IT IS....

Said some tine about resetting the signal???...WTH???...TEOTWAWKI shouldn't have a signal....Right?

Called Dish...Girl says "There is a thunder storm in your area....Wait a few minutes..."

Said,..."Are You sure?...Was supposed to be the end pf the world tonight at midnight.....Woke up LeRoy...we been drinking beer wait for the ....well you know...THE END?

She says..."No sir it's past midnight, storm is passing...you should be good......Will there be anything else...Sir?"

Then I thought? Hummm.......I had been waiting for Midnight in the Central Time Zone?....should the rest of the world be already ....ended?"
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I think Global Warming has a better shot at us than this .. uh…Theory… and Global Warming is a hoax.

Alan

The trouble with these EOTW things is that if it is not true anyone who bought into it looks like an idiot both before and after the "event". If it is true then, well, it really doesn't matter.

Alan

I owe a few a good time. Let me know.

Where the heck is the bacon!!!!! Oh, there it is. Never mind.

If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

Well there you go. No one has been thinking about who takes care of the animals after the people are gone. Probably be better off without us anyway. Heck, they may be the ones sending all these end of the world articles out.

So, there's only 144,000 people who are actually going. There's likely 1000 times that many who think they are going. If 25% of them have a pet and 10% of them could be persuaded to sign up for this sac…. uh… insurance, that would certainly pay for the website.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Any day now....grab your glass of Koolaid on the way out..

My pet rock....What gonna happen to my pet rock?....been a good little rock...

I have to say....Did not see that coming....

If you send those folks $10 they'll come find your rock and take care is it when you're gone. Of course, they, being atheists will raise your rock as an atheist!

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan R McDaniel Jr View Post
    If you send those folks $10 they'll come find your rock and take care is it when you're gone. Of course, they, being atheists will raise your rock as an atheist!

Alan
    The Horror!!!!

People must be predisposed to do dumb stuff....buying dumb stuff wasting money.......

Actually when I was in high school...wore this 'Po Boy'cap everyday......
    For some reason the were a couple of guys that made a big deal about throwing away pennies (???) Thought it was funny.

So would leave my cap on the desk, when I went to the library...with a note that said..."Throw pennies here"

Everyone thought it was a big joke....not realizing I was raking in about $5 bucks a day ...in the day when people made $1 dollar and hour, gas was .35 cents, shorty beers .25 cents....pool table 3 plays for .25 cents ...juke box 5 plays for .25 cents.

I guess they either caught on...or just lost interest....but dried up after a couple of weeks.....
    Live was good....

Alan - It's things such as that right there that will end the world. I will be ciphering on that the rest of the week. I do not think my gazintus go quite that high.

When I was assistant principal, I would pick up a dollar or two around the high school just on my lunchtime duty. Kids literally throw money away. Some saw me pick up some change one day and asked why I was bothering to get it. I did some quick quantification, $2/day x 187 days =$374. I asked them if there was anything that they thought they could buy for $374 of free money. Nobody said a word. But they didn't stop throwing money away.

Alan

I have always picked up penny's or other change I find laying on the ground. I have a 5 gallon water jug down stairs full of pennies and I don't know how many quart jars. I have a 5 gallon water jug of silver that I have found. It isn't quite full but I just keep throwing change in it. The kids asked me what I am going to do with them. I told them nothing. They said you mean it's up to us to deal with them. I said yep.

They had one of those change collection things going at our elementary school one time. They got it about 1/3 full (5 gal plastic water jug) and they got worried that someone would try to steal it. I asked if any of them had tried to pick it up lately….. They tried and weren't worried about it any more. Had a tough time emptying it out though.

Alan

Oh Jeezus! not again, now where in the world did I stash my bacon.

oh another Apocalypse, great, I will add it to the numerous ones I have already survived that never happened.

Its just hilarious the things bible thumping zealots come up with.. but this one is even more hilarious..
    Christian Numerologists? that is just hilarious, (I am not christian, in fact I am not any religion) but surely numerology and Christianity don't mix? I don't know is that not the work of pagan witch craft? I don't know... I have questions.. Debate me in the ring bro.
    Last edited by Antonyraison; 09-18-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05