Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: World Ends Setember 23rd

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    Today at 4:02 edt. Autumn begins in the northern hemisphere and spring in the southern hemisphere.
    Yea, right!

92 degrees on the back porch under shade, about 70% humidity.

And I am nearly "up north"!
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

It feels like fall here. For the last while, we have been in the high 90s and very low humidity with no rain for a while. Last 3 days have seen light rain and coolish temps. I feel like early fall in Seattle, without all the greenery.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Am glad the A/C got fixed....90's here as well.....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I'm not at all certain what time the world ends tomorrow. Could be 12:01 am. Could be 10 tomorrow night. On the off chance it's midnight tonight you all have fun. Wake me when it's over I guess.

And now, after I've sold all my worldly possessions and bought tickets to the EOTW Saturday Night Live show, the guy has called it off. Now he says it is just the beginning of the EOTW…. I had high hopes…

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...end-world.html

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I'm not at all certain what time the world ends tomorrow. Could be 12:01 am. Could be 10 tomorrow night. On the off chance it's midnight tonight you all have fun. Wake me when it's over I guess.
    What?.....No ones know what time?....what time zone?
    This isn't too well organized....I want quotes......Sheesh.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Unfortunately, it'll be the end for a lot of people. No matter if it's one or all. See ya on the other side. Lol

Do we have anyone in Australia here we can ask? They'd get it pretty much first, right?
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

I'm just going to go on keeping on. Couldn't care less really. I've been convinced for a long time that this Earth is some form of Purgatory anyway. A little more fire and brimstone isn't gonna change that.
    <Not really but it sure feels that way sometimes>
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…

Y'all AREN'T listening! It's OFF, over, kaput, fini, stick a fork in it it's done! He called it off. It's the End of the End of the World! Jeeze! What does it take to call of the EOTW around here?

Alan

I know, I know… it's a big let down. Just like everything else. Santa's not real, The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, ALL Fake! There is no End of the World. Get a grip for God's sake. It's always the same, people get their hopes up and then they get dashed under foot. All the dreams, oh the dreams. Volcanos, Earth quakes, Tidal Waves, seas of lava….. Thank goodness the ACA is still viable…

Alan

Aw, I wanted to keep this going another couple years.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index....-s-a-right-now

I got stuck behind an E-4. He slid in and gave some wingtip bounce. I turned on the weather radar, he turned 90 degrees. I asked who was that. No response.

I got stuck behind an E-4. He slid in and gave some wingtip bounce. I turned on the weather radar, he turned 90 degrees. I asked who was that. No response.
    That's not really that encouraging. Maybe it's only the End of the World in N. Korea?

Alan

Well, don't worry . It'll be alright or it won't.

Well, for us on the ground here in the States it'll likely be Okay. For anyone in the air in the Pacific it'll be iffy at best. For anyone in S. Korea or Japan…… For those in N. Korea, they will surely meet God.

Alan

Lol. At some point we'll all meet God. Speaking for myself, I'm not looking forward to that. I'm getting better sometimes.

I understand he is a reasonable fellow if you've played straight with Him.

Alan

I told my boys straight out when they asked if there really was a Santa, "When you stop believing in Santa all you get for Christmas from then on is clothes," so they still believe in Santa! My oldest has his own son now and he plans to tell his son what I told him when he was little.

Did you read the comments below that "article"?