Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you relate?

We ain't talkin' without counsel.....

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Do we have a sub-forum training people how to kill that I have not found yet?
    Yep, it's where the mods move all the Hong pics of old to. If I remember correctly, we had to stop posting them because a search engine got mad we were killing their users......
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

Did someone mention the pic? 'Cause I think I have it around here somewhere.

Green anaconda, green anaconda....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I can't relate.
    The only time I ever thought of joining any army was when I left school, simply cause I didn't know what else to do at the time..
    Thankfully my dad talked me out of that, and I joined college and got an education.
    Saying effectively good bye to your own life for 5 years, esp if you have a wife is not a wise Idea, esp with the FFL.
    Generally in the past people joined them for the benefits of past records been ex-sponged and Citizenship,so having that on a resume' wouldn't bode well as people will always be dubious if you where running away from a crime related past... so yeah I wouldn't do it, unless you really had nothing to loose.
    Your in Berlin, I am sure out there in Europe there many well experienced outdoors-man and survival buffs, I rather try find a a bushcraft or Wilderness survival group or school and learn the skills through them.
    That all been said, If you do want to learn wilderness survival
    I can help online to get you started.
    As for martial arts, I have no need of it.. did many years of It. and I live in Johannesburg which is gansta as hell.

About the only thing i can relate too is your height cause i am 192cm, but weigh 100kg.
    Last edited by Antonyraison; 08-20-2017 at 02:58 PM.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

If you need someone to watch your wife for you let me know. I'm sorta harmless. Kinda. In a not too weird sort of way.

I went through USCG bootcamp in Feb of 87. I vaguely remember someone saying something about a wife to our company commander during some kind of evolution. As best as memory serves, "you f'ng c*mstain you werent issued a wife in your m*****f****** seabag. Moral of the story, you want the wife or to serve? 95% probability you're divorced before you complete 1yr of service. I don't care what you do but thought I should pass that info on. In my 6yrs of service, I witnessed it to be spot on accurate.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I had a wife when I went to boot camp.

Had the same wife while I went to Officers Basic too.

Had the same wife while training and while I was deployed.

The divorce came when I caught her down on her knees praying for another war a year after I got home!
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Got married with 15 years of service. Retired just over 20 years. Still married - coming up on 27 years. If it's right, it's right. If it's not, the time in the service or lack thereof will not change that.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel