Thread: who was that masked man

Default who was that masked man

Ya know, there is something about WS. It can attract the kooks. The latest seemed familiar. Who do you reckon it was? the frogman? warheit? thoughts?
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Don't know....but you are right.
    Most seem a tad slow on the up take...won't take a hint, than have to forced in taking that hike...

One of better "Troll Tosses" we have had......lately.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

he was here for the sole purpose to disrupt. seemed familiar
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

The things about WS is they don't get they monies worth here. They don't get to sow hate and discontent because no one buys their crap. We play a while and when things get tiring we toss them down the road. They play by our rules whether they know it or not.

like a cat toying with a mouse

Or have a poll.......
    But was getting hard to see that much BS.....
    I'll concede for everyone benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The things about WS is they don't get they monies worth here. They don't get to sow hate and discontent because no one buys their crap. We play a while and when things get tiring we toss them down the road. They play by our rules whether they know it or not.
    Part of surviving is surviving anything....including interwebs....

Another tool in the box.

Besides we can pound his shillelagh flat...after the fact.
    Last edited by hunter63; 08-07-2017 at 02:34 PM.

I've got to take a deep breath and count to ten before responding so I don't break the rules. It's just so hard to rein myself in sometimes.

There are forums that seek to maintain a higher level of decorum. I know of several others that I don't think it is possible to get banned from. They have these sorts running amuck all the time and all the threads have 25 pages of back and forth BS. Only thing I can figure is that those forums are for Trolls and those who like to feed them.

I like this kind better.

Alan

Oh me too. There was a new one years ago and the moderation was soft. I got way outa line with a few idiots. Thankfully I've got friends in low places and they taught me some internet manners without a fuss. "Bad Tony" seldom pops up now but I still have to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan R McDaniel Jr View Post
    There are forums that seek to maintain a higher level of decorum. I know of several others that I don't think it is possible to get banned from. They have these sorts running amuck all the time and all the threads have 25 pages of back and forth BS. Only thing I can figure is that those forums are for Trolls and those who like to feed them.

I like this kind better.

Alan
    Yeah....stop by a few of those.....doesn't take long to figure out who the children are...
    He touched me...Did not...Did too, ...Did not, Did too.

One guy has been complaining about the NAA Mini as a SHTF weapon for 4 or 5 pages...running out of players.

Kinda one of the ..."Move along folks, nothing to see here.....the village will be along shortly to pick up their idiot"

I would rather see projects, trips, gear...tips, interesting posts on everything under the sun...with bit of humor and creative thinking.

I like like it here at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    Besides we can pound his shillelagh flat..

Not that right there is funny I don't care who you are. Thanks for the chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Not that right there is funny I don't care who you are. Thanks for the chuckle. [/COLOR]
    Thanks for noticing...LOL

Old factory saying....haven't heard it for while...
    Once the shillelagh is pounded flat...the recipient is forever referred to... as "Flat shillelagh jayd".
    Last edited by hunter63; 08-07-2017 at 05:42 PM.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Thing about WSF is that most of us have been here for so long when someone like this arrives we get on the PM system and start shooting messages back and forth forming a game plan.

The troll does not normally realize he is not just messing with one unsupported individual but with two or three and they seldom get anyone but a new member to cut them any slack or take pity on them.

Instead of having a couple of guys backing him up and getting the forum to split with part of the members supporting him he is fighting a battle of wits, unarmed, with two or three members.

Then they suddenly realize they are being baited and played for a fool and lose their temper and spaz out.

Thats the fun part.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Fruit cake toss........Bohahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by randyt View Post
    Ya know, there is something about WS. It can attract the kooks. The latest seemed familiar. Who do you reckon it was? the frogman? warheit? thoughts?
    I think it was Blade, I miss that guy............LOL
    Sir Knife Collectin, Rocket Ridin, Girl Crazy Post
    Hoe of WSF