First Tactical Tactix 1Day Plus Backpack (from the former CEO and a former designer from 5.11)

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my thoughts on this new pack I got. I'm pretty basic, but I do like good quality gear. My favorite pack for years was the 5.11 Rush 24 and Rush 12. But as the years went on, I noticed other companies implement new ideas and technology and I made my eyes wander....

This pack is from the founder and former CEO of 5.11 along with a former lead designer. It's basically a heavily updated Rush 24. My biggest complaint with the RUSH series was weight and it really didn't carry well for hiking. This pack cuts down weight by using laser cut webbing, it's found all over the pack. It's really a hybrid backpack to me- I use it for EDC, hiking, Tactical and travel. There's a concealed gun compartment and a flow through compartment that can accommodate a rifle case. It works really well as a hiking pack due to the contoured back, a back support that actually works and isn't just a plain piece of plastic, the shoulder straps are comfy, padded with awesome foam. Lots of details in the pack, check out my video if you want to know more.