Thread: Fenix FD20 Flashlight. AA batteries and is zoomable

Default Fenix FD20 Flashlight. AA batteries and is zoomable

Disclaimer: I purchased this flashlight and the following video is not monetized.

I was talking to a friend who was going to Africa for volunteer work. He's not into flashlights and didn't want to take a charger with him, because didn't know if he would have access to electricity. That made me think about the good old AA batteries again. Unfortunately for him, I found this light after he had left.

I think it's great for the everyday person who needs a versatile general use light. For all you lumen junkies, this isn't the light for you. It only puts out 350 lumens on turbo. But it has a focus/zoom feature that actually produces good usable light. From floodlight to spotlight, the light produces good illumination for different situations.

Looks like nice light.....what is the cost?

I'm a Mig. Lite and mini Mag Lite fan.....so what does this do that a Mini mag won't.

How is the warranty?
    Do the replace it if the batteries get corroded?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Looks like nice light.....what is the cost?

I'm a Mig. Lite and mini Mag Lite fan.....so what does this do that a Mini mag won't.

How is the warranty?
    Do the replace it if the batteries get corroded?
    I have a couple of Mag lights, very sturdy. i used the warranty to replace a E15 flashlight. I used it for 4 years or so, took it on vacation with me and EDC'd it. I cleaned it every once in a while and one day it stopped working and I send it in for repair and they sent me a new one. I don't own any of their official batteries though.