Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gps

And in the news. The DNR announced today that 467 dear were hacked last month by an unknown party. The DNR said the hackers was able to penetrate far enough to change the sex identity on the chips implanted in the deer. Seven bucks reported to the regional office complaining of gender identity issues. The FBI is investigating.

LOL

Now that's gonna be funny in anybody's book.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    And in the news. The DNR announced today that 467 dear? were hacked last month by an unknown party. The DNR said the hackers was able to penetrate far enough to change the sex identity on the chips implanted in the deer. Seven bucks reported to the regional office complaining of gender identity issues. The FBI is investigating.
    Bohahaha
    I have seen a few antlered does in the past....MF worked for the DNR....
    THey were named "Butch"

But Hey, lately all bets are off.......Not that there is anything wrong with that
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Cloned.....

Back when....
    Had a deer hunter game that gave you the choice of sling shot , rifle, or bazooka....and when you lost... the deer would pop up from the banner....and laugh at you.
    Some time I feel like that they really do.....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

One of the problems with deer in Alabama is that they are too dumb to stay off the highway, but they're getting smart enough to evade hunters.

Oops. Looks like we got a little far afield - wait, is that a deer?

Actually, one of the things that finally persuaded me to get a cell phone was all the onboard equipment - including GPS.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.