Thread: Fishing , cooking and fun

Default Fishing , cooking and fun

This was a very long waited trip , was planning it a week ago but wasn't able because I was ill , so now I had time , my cousin had time and we went with his mothers small car , the thing was that 2 days earlier there was a thunderstorm and the 5 km offroad which we had to drive after the highway was destroyed and one place was absolutely demolished with the fallen skull , but thankfully if was fixed when we arrived , after driving 3km/h on that road at last we arrived , after a 1/5 hour sleep we woke up , man I was sleeping so good in my tent didn't wanted to get up , I had a hammock for cousin but he prefered to sleep in the car (noob ) after we woke up and drank coffee , took out the rods and to not bore you , rest you will see in the video
    Sadly the two catches was so unexepted I the camera was far away and wasn't able to take the catching shots , sadly
    Hope you like it

Check out my survival youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCup...cRQ3O29ZB7Ybiw

Awesome video! Thank you! Yes please, more fishing videos! You are in a very beautiful area. Remember, it's not about the fish you catch, it's how much fun you have catching them! Of course cooking and eating them is fantastic too!
    Last edited by crashdive123; 07-24-2020 at 06:28 AM.

FaceTime is a proprietary videotelephony product developed by Apple Inc. FaceTime is available on supported iOS mobile devices and Mac computers that run Mac OS X 10.6.6 and later. FaceTime supports any iOS device with a forward-facing camera and any Mac computer equipped with a FaceTime Camera to know more.....COME TO HELSINKI WHERE THE FISH ARE STINKY AND SPAMMERS POST LINKIES ......
    Last edited by Rick; 07-25-2020 at 05:27 PM. Reason: removed link

U made an awesome video

The place is very beautiful! The nature is wonderful and the catch is good! Well done for filming this video. I also love fishing, but more like a beginner. Not so long ago I got carried away with this process - it helps a lot to relax the nerves. I watch such videos and motivate myself to gather a company and go somewhere to fishy places.