Thread: 9th Annual WSF Jamboree

Default 9th Annual WSF Jamboree

Well guys and gals, I wanted to post this so that there is plenty of time available. I am officially out of the Jamboree planning business.

Mrs. Crash and I will be in the mountains in a cabin during the time when we typically have the Jamborees.

If somebody else takes charge and plans it - if I am available I will be there, but the planning this year is up to somebody else.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Default Problem solved!

They can all join you and the Mrs. at and around the cabin.

Thank you for your work on these for all these years....
    Especially all the scrambling that went into finding a new site... at the last minute.....2013.

I will not be attending but everyone should try to meet as many members as possible.....

Any takers?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I liked putting faces to screen names and sharing a fire... or 3. It's much easier to catch nuances of talk when you have spent a little time around someone.

I'm not sure what my status will be next fall physically so I can't really set up a camp then not be able to make it. I set up meets on another forum for years. It wasn't unpleasant work to me. But other folks are taking the reins there. If I can I'll be there next year.

I've enjoyed the first 8 Jamborees. I look forward to more of them - just time for somebody else to take the reigns and do the planning.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel