Thread: Fidget spinner slingshot improvised hunting Tool

Makery and Mischief

Default Fidget spinner slingshot improvised hunting Tool

A few weeks ago, I went to Texas. While I was there I met Bill Hayes and we made a few videos. This is the first of them, where I talked Bill into turning a fidget spinner into a slingshot. It's not clickbait, we really did it and shot it a whole bunch. Bill Hayes shoots at matches with this fidget spinner slingshot, does he manage to light it? Bill is known for his ability to light matches with a slingshot at 33 feet and has even light one at around 100 feet. Does it slingshot? You can see how we turned a fidget spinner into a slingshot, although this is not a tutorial exactly you can see how we make a fidget spinner slingshot but i don't recommend. It was fun to try, but I would not recommend wasting a fidget spinner this way. Or wasting your money on fidget toys at all when you could be buying more slingshot While I was there I got a lesson from Bill Hayes on how to light a match with the slingshot, which will be featured in an upcoming video.

Video Link >>https://youtu.be/bCcTseObcek?list=PL...PhR0iraRvagd1r
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zachary Fowler; 06-07-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Cool stuff Zack...Bill Hayes is unbelievable.

Looks like the old timers are kinda of taking you in....that's fantastic....

Good to know about the spinner looks like a slingshot from the start.
    .....and I gonna guess those things will be laying everywhere in a few months.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Makery and Mischief

Ya right we will be seeing footage on the news in a year of a landfill in china made of unsold fidget spinners when the market crashes. LOL

I watched it on your YouTube channel Mr Bill is a great guy I got to shoot with him at the mid west slingshot shoot a few years ago had a great time.