Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: suggestions for 3.5 inch max length EDC folder

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

It looks like our boy got caught on the internet and Mom shut things down. He slipped in 35 posts in three days before he got caught and has not been back in a week.

That or he is trapped in the back seat of the SUV as it slides down the interstate on the family vacation and can not contact us.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Probably got grounded from his computer.........LOL
    Sir Knife Collectin, Rocket Ridin, Girl Crazy Post
    Hoe of WSF

They are so cute at that age.......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Yea, all worried about scaring someone on the loading dock with his flip out lock blade.

Loading docks must have changed a lot in the past 50 years. I worked on several loading docks when I was in college and I don't remember most of the guys working there being scared of much of anything, including God or the Devil.

Colorado loading docks must be different.

I agree....they would just laugh at you if you got "weird"...or maybe they would just stuff you in the dumpster to "cool off".....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    It looks like our boy got caught on the internet and Mom shut things down. He slipped in 35 posts in three days before he got caught and has not been back in a week.

That or he is trapped in the back seat of the SUV as it slides down the interstate on the family vacation and can not contact us.
    actually i gave up on this hostile forum of trolls and children who cant show proper respect for any one having found much better forums pretty sad that you go straight to childish insults. P.S. only reason I ended up back here was because of Stubleupon stumbled on in. you all sound like liberal snowflakes projecting your personal issues onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kildar View Post
    actually i gave up on this hostile forum of trolls and children who cant show proper respect for any one having found much better forums pretty sad that you go straight to childish insults. P.S. only reason I ended up back here was because of Stubleupon stumbled on in. you all sound like liberal snowflakes projecting your personal issues onto others.
    Wow man....
    Weed is legal in Colorado, right?

Oh, now you've gone an hurt some feelings. I was going to tell all about my EDC knives but now I'm not. 58 years of carrying one kind of knife or another and literally boxes of knives collected over those years would not do to project onto someone who is so scary that they are concerned that flicking open a knife in front of a pallet of shrink wrap might disturb the none knifing employees of the loading dock.

There are probably about 20 gozillion forums on the internet. I'm sure there's one that will stroke your bus riding ego.

I'm going to go fondle a Lile just so I can sleep tonight.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan R McDaniel Jr View Post
    Oh, now you've gone an hurt some feelings. I was going to tell all about my EDC knives but now I'm not. 58 years of carrying one kind of knife or another and literally boxes of knives collected over those years would not do to project onto someone who is so scary that they are concerned that flicking open a knife in front of a pallet of shrink wrap might disturb the none knifing employees of the loading dock.

There are probably about 20 gozillion forums on the internet. I'm sure there's one that will stroke your bus riding ego.

I'm going to go fondle a Lile just so I can sleep tonight.

Alan
    I thinking the same.....
    At least a couple "Lite's" will still allow you to use some sort of sentence structure and little thing like punctuation.
    Oh well....

I love it when people that do not know the definition of the word RESPECT decide they can demand it from others or that other people owe them respect without question. And especially after that person has acted like an @$$ for some time.

You earn respect, and that has not happened in this case.

re·spect
    rəˈspekt/Submit
    noun
    a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    I thinking the same.....
    At least a couple "Lite's" will still allow you to use some sort of sentence structure and little thing like punctuation.
    Oh well....

My feelings were so hurt that I just threw caution to the wind and said "sentence structure and punctuation be damned". Sometimes you just have to color outside the lines. I suppose I could just scream up into the air and get the same results.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan R McDaniel Jr View Post
    My feelings were so hurt that I just threw caution to the wind and said "sentence structure and punctuation be damned". Sometimes you just have to color outside the lines. I suppose I could just scream up into the air and get the same results.

Alan
    Actually I was referring to this......LOL..

Personnely I'm suffering from CRS and forget what I talking about every once in awhile....
    What was I saying?.....

Have one on me...or a couple....
    Mine are MGD's...

Mine was a glass of 2% milk. The Lile is a not a "lite" but a "Jimmy Lile" knife. Mr. Lile was very proud of his knives and his passing form this world to the next did nothing to diminish the pride those that continue his company hold for their blades. It will be a hard day when I strap one of them on for EDC.

Alan

Well I seems like I should have one for you.....after all, it is a Friday nite....or Saturday now....
    Prost........

you all sound like liberal snowflakes projecting your personal issues onto others.
    Now that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I almost moved this thread to the joke of the day section.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I carry 2 one is a larger lock lads Swiss Army knife the other is a Spyderco military2
    Semper Paratus

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Now that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I almost moved this thread to the joke of the day section.
    I figured you would be the one to point that out.

I do not think I have ever been called a "liberal snowflake" by a dope growing Colorado burn out before!

Half his posts were about the trials and tribulations of a knife carrying Coloradoan, and the other half were about aqua-phonics, and I suspect he was not trying to grow tomatoes in a greenhouse.

Liberal snowflake. Yep, that's me.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Watch that a couple of dozen times and see if you don't throw up. I got dizzy just posting it.