Thread: pocket shot

Default pocket shot

The Pocket Shot is an interesting slingshot that converts to a sling bow as well and now even has a handle and bow fishing attachment you can get for it very small package when used with take down arrows with a multitude of ways to use it.

Though I have not found any one talking about how it actually works besides against practice targets was wondering if any one has tried this or not because if it works well it has some great utility and potential.

does this board not allow links at all? it wont let me post with the link to their website

You'll be able to post a link (as long as it isn't to your site or one you have interest in) after you have 10 posts. It's an automated feature of the forum to cut down spam.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I have one Nathan Masters of simple shot shooting sports sells them I have the in with the handle it's the same set up as the hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I have one Nathan Masters of simple shot shooting sports sells them I have the in with the handle it's the same set up as the hammer.
    I am curious if it is worth the cost considering getting it and now they have a fishing real that attaches to the hammer handle to use it as a sling bow fishing system which if it works as well as they claim is a nice small package for small game, medium game, and fishing between the ways you can set it up.

You would be better off getting the hammerCopy KIMG0549 (1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You would be better off getting the hammer
    hmm will look into it reason i considered the pocket shot is its ability to fit in a pocket and with one of the 3 or more knives i carry all the time can make arrows as well as use small stones with the sling shot pouch for small game. for a bug out bag i was considering the SAS survival folding bow which has 45, 50, and 55 pound draw options. Since i dont have a vehicle and the backpack i carry is just for some edc stuff and because colorado weather i always gotta have at least a hooded sweatshirt with me and if its already cool its wise to put the winter coat in the backpack as we have had summer days go from the 60's to the 30's and start snowing in just a few hours. the pocket show i could keep in a cargo pocket with some steel shot and if something happens and going home isnt an option then since i cant really carry a get home back or bug out bag depending on public transportation what i have on me is what i will have to survive with if returning home is not an option.