Thread: The Aventure of a Lifetime- Brian Adey

Default The Aventure of a Lifetime- Brian Adey

I wanted to give a shout in praise of this book! IIRC the author is a member here but despite my best efforts I can't seem to locate the thread discussing it. Was it at another forum? BUSA? ETS? In any event I apologize for not being able to remember it, but I very much liked the book! In fact I couldn't put it down, reading it cover to cover in a few hours! Again, many of you have probably read it already but if not it's a well told fictional tale of a guy that ROTTW to find himself and ends up finding more than he expected. What it lacks in polish it more than makes up for in heart, and unlike many novels it really makes an effort to get the nuts and bolts of survival right.

It's available on Kindle and while I do love my Kindle this one felt more suited to paper so I got the paperback version. Highly recommended! To Mr. Adey, if you are indeed a member here, my compliments on your books. I sincerely hope it's just the first of several to come.

I haven't read it yet, but will put it on the wish list.

My sister in law just wrote a book. I probably will never read it, because it is nothing close to what I am interested in... however, she has it on Amazon.. self published. She told us that she makes more off of Kindle sales than a physical book. Of course that just means that I will buy her book in a physical copy, have her sign it, and then put it on the shelf.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee