Thread: Don't Get April Fooled....

Default Don't Get April Fooled....

The interwebs are a constant source of misinformation and fake news. I tend to be fairly skeptical with "facts" fund online, but today I understand the fun and I guess we all need at least one day out of the year to just cut loose. From drones that collect your dogs poop for you, to bullet cameras (thanks Hunter!) to the threat of a Back to the Future reboot with an all-female cast...here are some of the things that have popped up on my radar today.

George Takei running for Congress:
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Honda's Emoji horns:

The British army being issues new "urban" camouflage:

Dominoes delivering pizza through the mail slot:

New Subway ice cream flavors:

Stay wary out there, and enjoy the fact that many people believed Russia was finally fessing up to "election rigging"
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/01/ru...-interference/

I'm sure that there were many many more.
    There ain't too many problems you can't fix with $500 or a 30-06.

Him-"Whats the best knife for survival?"
    Me-"the one that's in your pocket."
    Him-"I don't have one in my pocket."
    Me-"Exactly."

What.....That all TRUE....after all you can't lie on the interwebs.....right?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I just saw all that on the interweb thingy so it must be true. I'm with you guys. Have to go spread some fake news. Back soon.

On April 1st I was at Bahia Honda State Park http://bahiahondapark.com/ As we paid the entrance fee, the guy says "You know we close at noon today, right?" He quickly adds...."April Fools!"

He was a really nice guy just having a little fun with people entering the park.

As we were leaving (about 12:30) I called him over to my truck and said....I know we were here a little past 12 - do we owe anything else?

The look of horror on his face was dramatic (probably thinking he had inadvertently ruined somebody's day), but his laugh after I said April Fools was priceless.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    On April 1st I was at Bahia Honda State Park http://bahiahondapark.com/ As we paid the entrance fee, the guy says "You know we close at noon today, right?" He quickly adds...."April Fools!"

He was a really nice guy just having a little fun with people entering the park.

As we were leaving (about 12:30) I called him over to my truck and said....I know we were here a little past 12 - do we owe anything else?

The look of horror on his face was dramatic (probably thinking he had inadvertently ruined somebody's day), but his laugh after I said April Fools was priceless.
    Excellent....That was pretty sharp....LOL
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

So that's not real snow in my yard.....Wait, it's not the first anymore.....
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.