Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Am I going to die?

Quote Originally Posted by Petester View Post
    Thanks everyone, sorry that its been days ,I use my phone for net access and it just died I hato buy a new battery as its a S3 first model which are prone to battery troubles.

As for the topic,you guys are pretty much correct,I was kinda being sarcastic but not completely id take a bus but no busses go by where im at and to get to a place that has bus service I'd have to go half way across the state in the wrong direction.

And as for why? Because it's the end of the world and I'm a true believer that's being persecuted by my family and friends just like the bible said would happen also it says that when you start being persecuted to run to another city also the mountain Colorado fits both of those requirements.

I'll probably just hitchhike and hope that I don't get picked up by cannibals,I didn't realize the bug problem down here,they (the bugs) are big strange and disgusting,we have bugs in Alaska but not like this stuff.
    So help me out here...I'm a little confused.
    You feel "persecuted" by your friends and family, and so you are running to the "cities and mountains" like the bible tell you to do? I have some issues with that.

First of all, what do you consider persecution? Running from family and friends because they disagree with you or think you're crazy is NOT persecution. If they were threatening to kill you or beat you then you may have a good reason to leave, but I'd try calling the police first. Scripture says the whole world will hate you for Jesus's sake, so you are certainly not experiencing "end of days" tribulations.

Secondly the bible says nothing about fleeing to cities in the face of persecution, in fact it says to avoid cities! Execution and imprisonment is really the only option, fleeing into the wilderness is for a blessed few. The people who flee to the mountains are the ones who hide in caves and plead the rocks to fall on them.
    If you really look at scripture you'll see that there are many more things that have to happen before the "end of days". So don't try to convince us that this is why you are running away, its just insulting.

I can see God now, "Oh! You fled to Colorado? From Alaska? You left one of the most wild and beautiful states for one of the most liberal and anti-god? Good move".....

Quote Originally Posted by 1stimestar View Post
    Are you from the Delta Junction area?
    Crazies like this are usually from Homer...
    There ain't too many problems you can't fix with $500 or a 30-06.

Him-"Whats the best knife for survival?"
    Me-"the one that's in your pocket."
    Him-"I don't have one in my pocket."
    Me-"Exactly."

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Or drive it at night,.. on the way "Out West".....nothing to see anyway, not much traffic,... straight roads so you can snooze as you are driving...
    Back in the "Olden Days" we called it a 12 pack state...pop a brewski at the one state line...finish as you cross the other state line.
    We cut our time in half by NOT doing that any more...didn't have to stop and pee every 50 miles.

When I drove across Nebraska it was nothing but flat road and flat rabbits for miles and miles...

Me-"Exactly."

I think people on the Internet like Mr. Petester just make up wild azz scenarios to post and sit back, laugh, and watch other people react to them.

South Dakota? Alaska? Colorado? Trekking to escape the "end of the world?"

Uh huh.

S.M.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790),U.S. statesman, scientist, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Could this be called a, " running off to the prairie thread " ?
    Sir Knife Collectin, Rocket Ridin, Girl Crazy Post
    Hoe of WSF

Fiji...Fiji....Go to Fiji.....warm sun, umbrella drinks...taro root, coconuts....all the sea food you can catch......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I read someone saying if they were going to ROTTW, it would be to Tahiti.

Yaaaaawn. Whad I miss?

Nuthin. Really....nuthin.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

No,really it is persecution.

I originally left Alaska because the police are owned by meth dealers and they won't put them in jail so I tried telling the people that I grew up with to quit meth because it will drive them insane,some people took my advice,enough so that the dealers said that they will torture me for months because I cost them $30000 a month.

I have family in Sd so I came here but this place is corrupt also and so are my family so im NOT going to get rolled up right along with them and sent to hell.

I don't really read the Bible I just live by what it says just in case it's true that those that don't go to hell,im deathly afraid of that place.

I can't give you exact scripture but it DOES say that when you see the end coming to run to the mountains also it doesn't say to run to a "city" but run to ANOTHER city meaning to leave where you are at if you are being persecuted.

It sounds like you are trying to make me sound like a kid ......im not... the stuff that people in this community are foing is NOT legal and because I don't agree with them so I have nothing to do with them they are harassing me every chance that they get,im literally trapped in a room, if if I go out of this room they try to start a fight.

I think that many here would agree with me on my situation.

Im Native American ,I'm currently on a reservation and living off of loans and favors from my ma,I WONT take free commodity food in my name because it's not right...in fact it's illegal for grown adults that are able bodied to take ANY government assistance because that is for people that really honestly need it.

The people where I am have been taking advantage of the government for generations just so that they can eat and live for free under the pretense that it is owed to them to be taken care of for generations just so that they can drink.

Thats WRONG and they are going to hell for it.

Because my ma is elderly and she worked all of her life never once taking unemployment or welfare after she started working she IS ENTITLED to certain programs.

Im living in a brand new house built on the reservation for people that have payed for the benefits like my ma did and people who have jobs and are paying taxes with those jobs.

My ma cosigned for this house with my aunt not knowing what kind of person my aunt is.

My ma hasn't been back here for maybe 40 yrs so she just trusted that my aunt is a responsible person...She's NOT.

She like I guess everyone here think that they are entitled to be taken care of forever while they drink and have multiple children so she made this house a public party house where everyone can live here while she gets commodity food in her name to feed them....thats illegal and so is people benefiting from this housing when they are NOT pre approved.

There are millions of people in this country that are starving and homeless who don't deserve that because they worked all their lives paying taxes to to government...entire families,children,elderly people.

Its not only illegal but mor importantly its WRONG for people to abuse the government especially now.

Im native and I DO recognize that the white people won the war unfairly by cheating and lying but that was generations ago so the people that are starving and homeless have NOTHING to do with that.

Not only that but they aren't all white in fact many are Native American like my immidiate family that worked all of their lives many are black,asian,European etc.

Now because of my belief im waiting for them to break down the door and get me the next time that they have a party and go into a drunken rage because thats what they do.

So YES IT IS PERSECUTION.

I just came from Rapid City sd. Where they were calling me a saint and spitting on me and almost everytime that I went out I would have people driving by threatening and yelling insults,they wouldn't allow me to buy groceries from some stores because im native and people were calling me a saint.

YES THIS IS PERSECUTION.

I don't feel persecuted I am.

I left Alaska,rapid city and soon the reservation because of my belief that all of these places are currupt.

I get harassed everywhere that I go because of my belief.

I supposedly costed the meth dealers in Alaska $30000 a month because I was advising people that I went to school with to quit meth because it'll just drive them insane,I guess that a lot of people were taking my advice $30000 a month worth anyway.

The meth dealers said that they would torture me for years so I left,I went to Rapid city because I have family here in sd,while there I was spit on assaulted some places wouldn't even allow me to buy groceries because im native and people were calling me a saint,this lady said that rapid city isn't part of the us so they make their own laws,God specifically said to NOT do that,they are corrupt so I left.

I came out here to the reservation hoping to get away from corruption but these people are taking advantage of government benefits while living their whole lives not working even worse they are teaching that to their children,they are corrupt.

They do this under the pretense that it is owed to them,it's NOT.

Im Native American and I am aware that the white people won the war by cheating and lying im not a idiot...there are people starving and homeless that had nothing to do with that,people of all races have worked all of their lives,some of those tax dollars taken out of their pay checks went to supporting Native Americans that are able bodied and don't deserve those benefits...they are corrupt and going to hell for that.

It's because of these beliefs that I am assaulted and harassed everywhere that I go.

so yes it is persecution.

I left

Alaska is a beautiful place,I was born and raised there I planned to die there but it's owned by meth dealers,if you get pulled over for speeding or something and you look into the cops eyes theres a chance that you'll see that cop high on meth,you can tell because peoples eyes gleam and bulge out when they are on meth, the dealers said that they would torture me for years for costing them $30000 a month for advising people to quit meth so I left.

Went to rapid city got spit on threatened assulted so I left.

Came out here to the reservation now getting harassed and living amongst drunk people living off the government illegally,because I think that that is wrong I won't have anything to do with them so im constantly harassed, I can't even do laundry in my own home without being harassed,so im leaving.

This cult in rapid city tried calling me a saint.

I AM NOT.

Im just a true believer with common sense.

So yeah I guess that it is persecution,let me clarify that I haven't been to church in over 30 yrs haven't read the Bible in as long a time,persecution seems the only explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    SD should be off everyone's list.

You should always be suspicious of any place where the primary tourist attraction is known as "The Badlands".
    Ouch! I wouldn't say the Badlands are the primary attraction...that would probably be Mt. Rushmore. But the Bads are very beautiful IMO, albeit very harsh and unforgiving. The Black Hills are very beautiful, and the highest point in the CONUS west of the Rockies. There are some incredible archeological and paleological sites, especially in the bads and the hills. Besides, guys from KY and Utah have no room to badmouth SD!

I think I just entered the Twilight Zone.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

This isn't even a good parody. You folks should reeeeeeeally appreciate your admins. We have to read this stuff to make certain it's in the confines of the rules. You don't have to.

woooooooooooooah down there just a bit. Meth dealers? persuasions? Native american? Beliefs? religion?

Man yeaah this sounds like a good plot to a series or a movie.
    I dont even know what to say or what to touch on this.
    Just sounds just far too out there, and where are all the civil rights and police etc on all this?
    Running to the hills doesn't seem like a solution.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

wow. I recognize those symptoms. Sorry for you Petester. And not for the reason you think.

Ummmm...I just...you know what??? Never mind.

Me-"Exactly."

Ya, well, Petester really sorry to hear you are having a crappy life....
    Just maybe... it has to do with a pattern I see from your posts.....

Stared out baiting the member ship with BS...Called trolling..
    Then after these forum members tried to see where you are going with this..."Am I gonna Die?...Seriously?

Then light off many rants about persecution while starting almost every sentence with....I', I', I',....until "My ma" entered into the pattern.

Get some help, Dude....
    Or
    It's gonna be either a long miserable life or a very short one.

You have to ability to "Choose"...seems you have chosen the hard road.

Good luck to you....but I'm done with this drama.
    Last edited by hunter63; 03-24-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Oh, man. I'm out of Cheese Whiz. I'm thinking about walking to the cabinet from the couch. It's pretty desolate between here and there. No water until I get all the way to the sink.