Thread: simple things in life

Default simple things in life

been outside all day, first took little brown dog and skinny white dog out in the bush to learn some more today, found a small little cave on my property, cool, wanted to make chicken but was way to windy, bout 8pm the wind stopped so i built up the fire and tended to the horses, sun went down ansd i put my grate over the coals and cooked my chicken all the while just listening to natures night shift get ready, so quiet. just listening to the horses as they graze under the full moon the sound and smell of the fire the sizzle of the chicken, bats and whiporwills cruising around.

simple eh? and serene doesn't get much better..
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

Blog Entries

Glad you had a great day, Wareagle! Must be beautiful up there.

Me, got to watch my oldest graduate from college. Got me my very own Environmental Engineer now. Weather was warm and sunny. Reception afterwards with FREE FOOD! (Sorry, everyone, it ended at 4:00)

Remember the day the little tyke was born as if it was yesterday.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

WE that sounds hard to beat. Damn I miss the farm and my horses
    Any goverment big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have...T Jefferson

I stained the cabin with my dad today, then had my parents and the inlaws over for dinner and had an interesting discussion on the upcoming presidential race. My parents are super conservative die hard Republicans, and my inlaws are going to see Obama speak Monday. Holy Smokes it was an uncomfortable meal...but delicious!
    The way of the canoe is the way of the wilderness and of a freedom almost forgotten- Sigurd Olson

Give me winter, give me dogs... you can keep the rest- Knud Rasmussen

Quote Originally Posted by Montana_Musher View Post
    I stained the cabin with my dad today, then had my parents and the inlaws over for dinner and had an interesting discussion on the upcoming presidential race. My parents are super conservative die hard Republicans, and my inlaws are going to see Obama speak Monday. Holy Smokes it was an uncomfortable meal...but delicious!
    ObamaI can't say anything else on here. Needles to say he should not count on my support. Have you seen his world hunger bill with the gun control rider. He wants to give our money and gun rights to the UN I have to wonder has anyone read or listened to what he says or it it just PC to vote for him becuse we owe"them" yep I said it
    Any goverment big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have...T Jefferson

Sounds awesome WE,right now,I'd settle for a simple matterss,the air mattress I'm trying to sleep on has a slow leak,and it is quite uncomfortable.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Quote Originally Posted by Montana
    I stained the cabin with my dad today
    I didn't know humans made a good stain. Does he also provide protection from UV rays?

WE - Good stuff all around. We've had the grandkids all week and the four of them went home yesterday. I love 'em. Right now, I love 'em better from a distance.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Glad you had a great day Wareagle.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

what a difference a day makes

so here i am walking the cliffs at the back egde of the property and i thinks thats a slippery spot better waaaaaaaatch where i step and i am flat on my back hanging half off the cliff with both mutts laughing at me

soooo i get up and start back into the bush when i hear little brown dawg barking only means one thing porky

so the skinny white dawg decides to eat little baby porky.bad recipe decision then little brown dawg does same, now if you have been following this you all know that two count em two weeks ago little brown dawg did the same, so we are waitng on our vet to show up should be another 1,000 dollar weekend,, yeah for me. just laugh it off what else can i do, i feel sorry for my first customer tommorrow

here's your bill sir
    what do you mean a thousand dollars to fix a toilet

well sir think of all the money i saved you on the running water bill
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

[QUOTE=Jason_Montana;47855]I stained the cabin with my dad today/QUOTE]

I took my grandson out shooting .22's on the weekend. It turned out to be quite a hike so we both wound up staining some tree bases. Didn't stain any cabins, though. Figure we both expressed our opinions on all politicians at the same time.

WE, sounds like you're havin' a great time bro, but you gotta talk some sense into them dogs, or get them to start earning their keep and ...get back from the edge man....
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"