Thread: Kimber 10 mm

The Keweenaw Peninsula of upper Michigan, about the middle of the south shore of Lake Superior

Default Kimber 10 mm

A week or so ago I posted about the Kimber 10 mm Camp Guard that I won at a RMEF banquet. Well, I need to part with it! A year and a half ago I suffered a TIA (mini stroke). Now I find that due to the cervical spinal brusing that I experienced, I can not rack back the slide on a semi auto hand gun. Not on my S&W Shield and certainly not on the Kimber! Because I have numbness in my palms and trouble feeling what I am holding, I am not sure I could hold on the the 10 mm if I did try to shoot it.
    If any one is interested in the Kimber, I am offering a package deal: A new in the box, unfired Kimber 10 mm (1911 pattern) four new spare 10 rd magazines, four holsters, a double magazine pouch and 370 rds of various manufactures. If interested, please PM me.
    Last edited by Old Professor; 02-19-2017 at 11:59 AM. Reason: additional info
    Geezer Squad #2

hi i am bamabackwoodsman i joined this community to reply to youre thread. i am very interested in your camp guard seems like a perfect sidekick to my kimber adirondack. if you still have her......

He should - the thread has not been up long. Heck of a deal. You may want to shoot him a private message.

I did move the thread to the classified section.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Sorry to hear about the TIA.
    My father has had a few. Wish you health going forward.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

The Keweenaw Peninsula of upper Michigan, about the middle of the south shore of Lake Superior

The 10 mm Kimber has been sold. Thank you for your interest.
    Geezer Squad #2

Quote Originally Posted by Old Professor View Post
    The 10 mm Kimber has been sold. Thank you for your interest.
    sorry to hear that i missed her....i guess ill have too find another one seems like the perfect hand cannon.

The 10mm is an awesome round I have a custom Glock 20 and would prefer a 1911 platform sorry to hear about your medical issues I will add you to our prayer list God Bless