Thread: DPMS Oracle on sale.

Default DPMS Oracle on sale.

Any thoughts?
    DMPS Oracle .223/5.56 Sun Mon Special....$479?

http://www.dunhamssports.com/weekly-circular/
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Academy sports had the same deal last month, wasn't able to take advantage of that deal. Hopefully they will run it again . Dont have a Dunham sports around here , none I've ever seen anyway
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Y'all have at Academy.....shop there when in Louisiana.....but they won't sell me firearms.....unless the drop ship to my FFL guy.

Dunham's are a midwest thing, I think.

The sale runs today and tomorrow....but show coming up Fri Sat. and Sun.....so I'll wait.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

That is a sale price at Academy or Dunhams, regular price anywhere else. There are several AR platforms that can be bought for right at $500.

I can still build one for less than $400, and even "average Joe" is going to have to go inside that thing sooner or latter, so why not from the start.

So you are paying someone $100 to do 35 minutes work!

We built one on the picnic table at the jamboree this year! That one took nearly an hour but I was running my mouth and distracted. Tool kit was an AR armorers tool, Gerber multi-tool, and a nail. (follow up reports said it worked fine)

There is no genius test you have to take to work in an AR assembly factory.
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 02-19-2017 at 06:44 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

A few years back I bought pieces and parts from sarco, cdnn and local with the intentions of building an AR , life got in the way, ended up packing stuff up when I moved never did find half the stuff. So gave up on the idea of building one.
    But you are correct if you hunt around you can build one for well under any store bought sale price.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Btw, what is the difference between the oracal and the panther?

No idea...going by the ad in the flyer......???

EBR's are not my main interest