Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food and income - trapping makes it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Just so I'm not confused here SurvivalDan. Were you hunting other people you met on your way? 'Cause that would be like a whoa, wait a minute, kind of an outing. Or were you meeting other people on your way? See the difference between meat and meet? Yeah, sort of changes things a bit. But that shopping outing wouldn't be so bad.
    I too was confused, I assumed he meant met other people along the way... Surprising that A London Local can't communicate in English effectively
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

Yeah, well, he says London. His IP says Poland.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivalDan View Post
    I went to survival camp few times. First time we been sent to forest and I have been told we have to take care and we will be picked at the end of the week. Was good, but there was a shop not far away so everyone was doing shopping, so that was terrible experience boring. Second time we get gear from the tour guy and after we been sent ( 10 of us ) in different parts of massive forest so that was awesome. hunting meat other people on your way. That was the really good experience, but that was the hardest part- finding food.
    Hunter63 saying Hey and Welcome....From Wisconsin, USA.
    Sound like you went to "Summer Camp"....and yeah some needed surviving...Good times, good times...

Meat people....Rare, served with fava beans, and a nice red.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

If survivaldan is really in London there is a big problem with the English educational system, especially in the grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and content areas.

That is in addition to addressing the issues Anthony pointed out, along with a couple of legal issues I know exist in GB. But that is pretty much what they consider "survival training" in England.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

On one of our Pot and Machete Challenges a local paddled in before the meeting up and stashed a piece of foam to sleep on. He " found" it as soon as we landed. Everyone called foul. By the 3rd day they were fighting over time on it

Sounds about right for Bill.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

To his credit he can actually "survive" out there. He had a 20 ft canoe full of edibles. Unfortunately he butchered a turtle in front of some guys that hadn't seen anything like that and they quit eating. LMAO.