Thread: Primal gear folding bow

Default Primal gear folding bow

Recently purchased 50# folding bow from primalgear.com along with 9 take down arrows, pretty impressive set up for anyone interested shot around 100+ arrows so far
    Semper Paratus

I bought 2 a couple of years ago. One for my brother Sean and one for me. It's compact enough. But, I have never used it to hunt with.

I also have a couple other take down bows. This would be my last choice of the three. I prefer my Samick Sage and I have different limbs for that as well. It is close to the same weight and I can strap it down on the out side of my back pack and its good.

I never messed with the take down arrows. What are your thoughts on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Batch View Post
    I bought 2 a couple of years ago. One for my brother Sean and one for me. It's compact enough. But, I have never used it to hunt with.

I also have a couple other take down bows. This would be my last choice of the three. I prefer my Samick Sage and I have different limbs for that as well. It is close to the same weight and I can strap it down on the out side of my back pack and its good.

I never messed with the take down arrows. What are your thoughts on them?
    The take down arrows fly true they are carbon only thing I had to do was lock tight on threads one one side of connector that couples the shafts together
    Semper Paratus