Thread: hi!!!

born again christian

Default hi!!!

hi im new here i love hiking and camping i have many bigfoot experiences does anybody else have any???

Hunter63 saying Hey and Welcome.....

There is an intro section to say hello at:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...-Introductions
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Welcome from Wyoming!

Wait for it.. I AM NOT doubting tomass. but if you have had multiple meetings with a bigfoot - what the hell were you smoking... can I have some?
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Welcome home. No big foot experiences. Mine are size 10.

welcome.....you where meant to keep it top secret, they not meant to know.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

(BOSWA) ELITE SURVIVAL RANGER - BSR/16/05

Hello. As you can see, I've moved your introduction to the ........ wait for it ........ Introduction section. I seem to have many bifgoot experienced as well. Growing up I would encounter one often. They usually occurred around the time that I was misbehaving and always seemed to be attached to my father's leg.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Senior Member Pennsylvania Mike's Avatar

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania, no bigfoot experiences here in PA or VA just some bigmouths once in a while (not talking about bass either).

What's a " bifgoot"?.......My spell checker wouldn't even let me type that????

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    What's a " bifgoot"?.......My spell checker wouldn't even let me type that????
    It's very similar to a bigfoot, but when attached to your father's leg as it kicks you in the arse it sometimes causes things to get all jumbled. You can see that it had a tremendous affect on me.......things are still jumbled many years later.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome, My husband firmly believes in all things Bigfoot. I now know more about them than I ever wanted to I will never say never.
    "I enjoy surviving." Yes, well I certainly hope so as the other side of that is "DEATH!"
    Sarge47

Aaaahhhhh....Got it.

born again christian

i can take anybody to where they live if anybody wants free of charge. ive read many people that have decades of outdoor experiences dont have any bigfoot sightings or experiences and they think because they didnt see or hear him it doesent exist but thats not true there very real.

So the whole point of you joining the forum is to prove Big Foot exists? Good luck with that. Should have picked the name "Big Foot Believer" or something like that. Since this forum bans religious topics, a different name would have served you better.

I have had an "experience". But, alas, no pics, so it doesn't really matter.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

I have been trying to get an autograph of Bigfoot for the longest time. A selfie with one would be pretty cool too. This is a pic of me on a Bigfoot sightseeing adventure in the PNW last year. Some folks think I look like Les Stroud in the photo but actually it's a smudge on the lens. So far, no luck.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by John the baptist View Post
    i can take anybody to where they live if anybody wants free of charge. ive read many people that have decades of outdoor experiences dont have any bigfoot sightings or experiences and they think because they didnt see or hear him it doesent exist but thats not true there very real.
    Can you take me in to the plains of Africa and find big foot? hahahah... yeah no... sorry very sceptical of claims of mythical creatures man... we have here in Southern Africa the Myth of the tokoloshe.

In Zulu mythology, Tikoloshe, Tokoloshe or Hili is a dwarf-like water sprite. It is considered a mischievous and evil spirit that can become invisible by drinking water. Tokoloshes are called upon by malevolent people to cause trouble for others.
    It's is very real for many of Our people here, and often associated with witchcraft... I have yet to see it.
    My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultsmackdown Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antonyraison/

Quote Originally Posted by Antonyraison View Post
    Can you take me in to the plains of Africa and find big foot? hahahah... yeah no... sorry very sceptical of claims of mythical creatures man... we have here in Southern Africa the Myth of the tokoloshe.

In Zulu mythology, Tikoloshe, Tokoloshe or Hili is a dwarf-like water sprite. It is considered a mischievous and evil spirit that can become invisible by drinking water. Tokoloshes are called upon by malevolent people to cause trouble for others.
    It's is very real for many of Our people here, and often associated with witchcraft... I have yet to see it.
    Apparently you are too close to drinking water.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Hahah seems so

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I have been trying to get an autograph of Bigfoot for the longest time. A selfie with one would be pretty cool too. This is a pic of me on a Bigfoot sightseeing adventure in the PNW last year. Some folks think I look like Les Stroud in the photo but actually it's a smudge on the lens. So far, no luck.

Photo shop is your friend.....Green screen and go for it.
    Now on the other end of the scale.... "Slick" sometimes shows up after some "Apple Pie"

This is "Slick" and I swear I have seen him/her/it/? before.....